What's new

Where do I send bad e-juice to get tested?

Captain2407

Initiate
Got my regular juice through the post today and it bloody awful. It burns my throat and gives me a head ache. the taste is not there and its clearly not right to the point I want it tested. I live in the U.K. The company are just saying to me 'maybe it's not the juice for you' even tho I've been buying the same juice for over a year. They all have the same doms also. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hmm I have no idea, you’d need to look at some kind of chemical analysis company. Maybe just bin it and get liquid from somewhere else in future?

It's switz mixed fruit 10mg (which is right) . It's always been good until now. I feel like they have fucked up a batch knowingly and are still selling it. Can anyone suggest a decent shop/site where I can get a tasty 10mg fruity juice? No governing body to test juices like this needs to be made imo, I honestly think this stuff is dangerous...

It's at the bottom

Reporting safety concerns
E-cigarette producers must inform MHRA if they have reason to believe that a notifiable product is unsafe, not of good quality or not compliant with TPD regulations and provide details of the risk to human health and safety and any corrective action taken. E-cigarette producers should notify MHRA by email to [email protected].

Trading Standards bodies have enforcement responsibilities under the legislation and MHRAworks with them to ensure acceptable standards of safety.

It's at the bottom

Reporting safety concerns
E-cigarette producers must inform MHRA if they have reason to believe that a notifiable product is unsafe, not of good quality or not compliant with TPD regulations and provide details of the risk to human health and safety and any corrective action taken. E-cigarette producers should notify MHRA by email to [email protected].

Trading Standards bodies have enforcement responsibilities under the legislation and MHRAworks with them to ensure acceptable standards of safety.
Will be sending this juice on to them. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom