What's new

Where am I going wrong?

Didn't realize ss coils aren't meant to be dry burned to the extent that kathal is. Preying this is the problemo

What a difference. Got given some 26gauge kanthal & double twisted & spaced 4 wraps0.16 single coil was kinda expecting that with it having 4mm ID. Luckily my mod will only go to 0.15. Still get a slight burnt smell when I first dry burn the coils but its miles nicer

What a difference. Got given some 26gauge kanthal & double twisted & spaced 4 wraps0.16 single coil was kinda expecting that with it having 4mm ID. Luckily my mod will only go to 0.15. Still get a slight burnt smell when I first dry burn the coils but its miles nicer
Yay!! At last!! :yahoo:

Dry burn any coil & there'll be some smoke & possibly burnt smell. Any oil on the wire plus oils from your fingers are what causes it. Some wires are worse depending where sourced. Part of the reason @stealthvape is always recommended is due to the clean wire.

Dry burn any coil & there'll be some smoke & possibly burnt smell. Any oil on the wire plus oils from your fingers are what causes it. Some wires are worse depending where sourced. Part of the reason @stealthvape is always recommended is due to the clean wire.
And everything I read said to wash your hands before starting too. Always wondered why... now I know lol :D

Ok newbie here so coming out with a random question.

Are you getting flavour from other vapes? Is it just this one where you don't?

,Sorry Jackymax, question that is nothing vapy, is that a cavalier in your picture ? If not , which breed, very lovely whichever. Right resume vapey chat,,:) x

,Sorry Jackymax, question that is nothing vapy, is that a cavalier in your picture ? If not , which breed, very lovely whichever. Right resume vapey chat,,:) x
He was supposed to be a Cav, but as he's grown, his longer legs and nose, and his manic crazyness suggest he's got a bit of cocker or springer sneaked in lol.

He often gets confused by the legs lol. As clumsy as me and daft as a brush :D And I'm happy with the longer nose coz less breathing problems that a lot of pure breeds have.

He's bloody gorgeous!! Mad as a hatter and sooooo soppy! :D At bedtime he goes under the covers to my feet and licks them till he falls asleep cuddling them. So I can't move lol.

He likes a snuggle round my neck before he rolls on his back and kicks me off the couch lol.
(not the 1st time I've posted this pic lol) But he's my babeeee :D
20180218_150836.jpg

Back
Top Bottom