What's new

what nicotine strength are you on?

lene

Postman
I wondered what nicotine strength everyone is vaping? I've vaped for over two years. also I think this site is being hacked. Norton keeps warning me I hope it isn't being hacked because I love this forum. I vape a 0 nicotine in the day then a 3 nicotine in the evening.

18mg with tobaccos 12mg with other flavours or I find the nic cuts through the taste too much.

@Rickster what was the highest nicotine when you started vaping? I started on a 18 nicotine but it gave me a headache.

@Rickster what was the highest nicotine when you started vaping? I started on a 18 nicotine but it gave me a headache.

I started on 36mg that and 24mg were quite common back then, kit wasn't as powerful and nic delivery would be different now with em fancy modern tanks n all

Way back when I started 52mg MTL (in extreme moderation as I was vaping around others whilst working indoors). For the last few years 3mg with DTL and I usually have another tank of 3mg nicotine plus 10mg per ml CBD on the go too.

when i gave up 5 years ago it was 18mg for first two weeks then bought a subtank and dropped to 3mg and stuck on 3mg ever since.
the odd fruit flavour ill have with zero nic but all my custards are 3mg and i chugged through around 30ml of that a day and the rest other flavours.

no hack lene. what does Norton say. it could just be a false positive which can happen now and again with any antivirus when for example a certificate is running out.

Back
Top Bottom