What's new

what Mod

I think the Gen is a good choice :thumbup:

It will give you a "future proof" element to your decision in case you ever want to stick a single or dual coil RTA on it for a bit of DTL.

The Kroma - R is a lovely mod though :)

If you can, get to a shop and try how they feel in the hand. I’ve bought a couple of mods online which look great but just don’t suit my grip

My first proper grown up mod was the Innokin Proton, easy to use and beautiful display, it's a mod i always go back too because of the ease of use. At the end of the day the mod is really your battery but you want something that's easy to use and also good on battery life, not used the Gen but it has plenty of people liking it.

How do all, hope it's ok me asking on this post, ( moderators please let me know if I need to delete it from here) I'm interested in getting a new mod which uses external batteries, I've read this post and the Vaporesso Gen has been recommended, would be wanting to use it with my Zlide and Ares 2 D22 RTA tank, would this still be a good choice?

How do all, hope it's ok me asking on this post, ( moderators please let me know if I need to delete it from here) I'm interested in getting a new mod which uses external batteries, I've read this post and the Vaporesso Gen has been recommended, would be wanting to use it with my Zlide and Ares 2 D22 RTA tank, would this still be a good choice?

Yeah it's decent!

It's not massive, but it is a 2 battery mod. You could prob get away with a single battery mod like the new cthulhu if you wanted something smaller. I think the D22 version of the Ares is only 22mm wide so it would fit either.

There is a gen mini / nano / something which has an internal battery. But FWIW I would go for something with a removable.

not worried about size, oh r misses, more length of charge life

Hi I purchased the Gen Vaporesso in the end and I'm not disappointed nice mod, I get a couple of days out of it to say I like to chain vape which is good its well built and easy functions no real cons bar probably its size to my hand but I bought it knowing this as it's what I use throughout the day at work so not carrying it around everywhere, I will buy a 1 battery mod for when I'm out and about.

I bought it with the Ares 2 22mm which again is easy to use well built and once you have worked out the best thickness for your wick is OK, couple of cons would be not overly great for flavour but getting better as I work out my wicking / set up, 2ml juice tank needs constant topping up (like I say I chain vape) and the top fill tank is annoying for juice coming back out at you as your filling however I still prefer it to my zlide atm as I was sick of the z coils only lasting a couple of days (I wick my ares 2 everyday or 2 but much better for the £) also get some different cotton I've found using some cotton bacon prime is much better than the cotton that comes in the box

Thanks for the feedback SPEng I too seem to chain vape at 12mg enjoying it so much, got big hands so not concerned about size. Am I correct in thinking that the batteries can be charged through the usb cable whilst in the device or will I need to get a separate charger.

Thanks for the feedback SPEng I too seem to chain vape at 12mg enjoying it so much, got big hands so not concerned about size. Am I correct in thinking that the batteries can be charged through the usb cable whilst in the device or will I need to get a separate charger.

You can charge it through USB, I charge mine through a separate charger though

Back
Top Bottom