What's new

What coil ??

Dmg

Initiate
I use a voopoo drag 2 with standard tank that came with it, but the voopoo pnp coils I am using seem to not last and some leak badly.
What alternative coil can I use that would last longer and leak less. I run at 25w.

I am thinking of getting a uforce t2 tank soon but need coils now.

Thanks for advice

You can use the Wotofo Manik coils instead.

I cant recommend the Uforce tanks/coils. Lots a of newer and better options out there. I would pick the Freemax Fireluke 2 or 3 instead (same coil format, but all better).

Have a look into the Ehpro Raptor or Smoant Ladon tanks. Those use own coils but Falcon coils are compatible. Very pleasant vape on any coil and they lasts for a while.

Or Vaporesso NRG series, those have tons of good coil options. Wotofo Flow Pro and OBS Cube also compatible and cheap as chips.

I agree with Ozorex, There is much better than the Uforce tank out there but if you do get one the Freemax Fireluke coils (not the Pro) are compatible and much better than the Voopoo ones.

The Drag 2 is also very good with the Freemax Fireluke Pro tank and again there a re a lot of coil options available.

The PnP coils are ok but some do leak. I seem to remember that this had been somewhat sorted though so it might be that you have older stock.

Wow you lot are like walking encyclopedias..
I had 2 coils from a pack of 5 just failed straight away, maybe it was old stock.
Better change my Christmas list before it is too late..
Thanks for your excellent replies.

it might be that you have older stock
Drag 2 with PnP pod tank must be the "Refresh edition" which is new.
The leaking problem, possible reasons:
When I started vaping, I vaped A LOT. So much that my Luxe mod and SKRR went way to hot! Heat is a problem. It dilates materials, so it can carry a leak.
Coils not lasting? of course not; not when vaping 20ml/day , and not leaving the tank/coil cooldown.

I dont know. Lets see if mate provides some feedback and additional infos.

1st the juice just leaked out whilst I let the coil prime.
2nd one leaked slightly but vape tasted burnt.

But most do leak slightly, with these I make you right probably because I am sucking on it like a dummy when I pick it up, so getting too hot..

What wattage are you vaping at? As someone else mentioned heat will cause the liquid to thin and can make more likely to leak.

I use the PNP coils and get amazing life out of them, maybe 3 weeks before i start to notice a change. I am using Just Juice with a salt nic shot for reference.

Back
Top Bottom