What's new

Voopoo DRAG + Fireluke PRO - Atomizer short

koowal

Postman
Hello everyone.
Newbie here, just received my gift which is as mentioned above voopoo drag with freemax fireluke pro.
I was really excited to try it as soon as possible, so I've charged batteries, filled the tank (even left it for over 8 hours to let it soak nicely) and when I came back from work and tried to put everything together to finally get that large cloud my voopoo decided to give me an error - "ATOMIZER SHORT".
Now because it's my second kit since I've started vaping one month ago I haven't got a clue what to do.
I have managed however to make it work (by mistake). I've twisted the tank back couple of spins back and accidentally pressed fire button - and it worked! I ended up with a kit in working order but there is a gap between tank and mod and tank is also waggling a little. Tried to play with this little screw on tank but nothing helps and whenever I put it flushed with base the mod is not even reading ohms and giving me that "atomizer short" error.
Any solid/tested solution for this? I really want to try this kit but problem with brand new product straight from the box just pushed me back to zelos kit... Halp plz

Have you tried the Nautilus 2 tank on the Drag to rule out the pin on the Drag?

Not familiar with your devices tbh, is the coil inserted firmly in the tank?

@John R what a shame.. I didn't. Just tried it now and firstly it gave me message "Low Res" and read 0ohms but then I've tightened it a bit and the message is "Shorted". But again when I twist it back a bit it is working. Is it the tank that is faulty then?

I'd try it on the Zelos, then if it still doesn't work, try another coil in the tank.

The point of testing different tanks and different devices is to isolate where the issue is :D

@John R it is working on zelos but again I ended up with a gap between tank and base. I will get rid of juice and put another coil in but it makes me sad because I really wanted to try this sextuple coil :(

Back
Top Bottom