What's new

Vgod minikin

Thomas Blake

I have a vgod minikin in mint condition, I don't know how much to sell it for, any advice on setting a price greatly appriated

Sell it for whatever you want. Have a look at the classified section here and elsewhere to get a rough guide on second hand pricing if needs be

I was going to ask the same question about a Kennedy 25. Not sure I'll bother now haha

I have a vgod minikin in mint condition, I don't know how much to sell it for, any advice on setting a price greatly appriated

If you want to sell it here you need to have 100 posts @Thomas Blake

"Classifieds are only available for members that have made at least 100 posts on the forum."

I'm looking for a price but yeah no problem I'm gonna be active on here but might hold onto the mod for a bit get some more use out of it instead of putting it on the shelf

I'm looking for a price but yeah no problem I'm gonna be active on here but might hold onto the mod for a bit get some more use out of it instead of putting it on the shelf
Mate my answer was because I wouldn't pay more than £2.99 for one because they don't interest me that's not to say someone else wouldn't pay RRP for it so price is all subjective the same as taste is [emoji5] best thing you could do is look at the RRP and find a price below it that you feel comfortable with and sell it for that simples [emoji6]

Thank you I just didn't know if they there was a call for them as I know you can't buy them any more any where

Hi @Thomas Blake and welcome to the forum :)

If you start getting involved in the forum, getting involved in threads etc, you'll be able to access classifieds in no time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom