What's new

Vapour2 review please

Mag666

Hi guys. Is there anyone who can give me honest review about Vapour2 products. I red some articles on web and seems good brand. I am thinking of buying it soon so just wanna know what to expect. Hopefully someone here have some experience. Thanx in advance.

Hi guys. Is there anyone who can give me honest review about Vapour2 products. I red some articles on web and seems good brand. I am thinking of buying it soon so just wanna know what to expect. Hopefully someone here have some experience. Thanx in advance.
Have a look through here for well recommended vendors https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...of-trusted-e-liquid-hardware-suppliers.78467/ . Essential reading for new members. Haven't heard of Vapour2 myself so can't comment sorry.
And welcome to the forum.

Hi. I have been using Vapour2 for a while. This brand is know by the simple usage of the products and they also use some modern technic as well. I have ecig starter kit and also vaporizer series7. Both of them are good built devices. I am satisfied. Do you have any specific one what are you interested into?

Hi. I have been using Vapour2 for a while. This brand is know by the simple usage of the products and they also use some modern technic as well. I have ecig starter kit and also vaporizer series7. Both of them are good built devices. I am satisfied. Do you have any specific one what are you interested into?
Can You please tell which one you are using so it would be really helpful for him to decide.

I would honestly say you would be better asking about a good reliable starter kit.
As much as I'm sure this particular brand has it's benefits if the guy's on here aren't aware of it it's probably best to look at something else.
There's many good starter kits available now that will allow you to pick up spare parts like coils (you will use more than the manufacturer lets on) on every high street.
This kit seems to advertise ceramic coils which we've found to be a little poor and have questionable health implications.
Ask away.

Back
Top Bottom