What's new

Vaping problems

Itchyknickers

Hi all, my husband and I wanted to give up smoking, but were finding it so difficult, until I discovered vaping!. I have now been vaping for a week and not even had an urge for a cigarette...

The problem is my husband, he has tried using my kit, but has said that his lungs constrict when he does and that he can hardly breathe and so cannot vape and has gone back to smoking. Any ideas on why vaping has this effect on him?

My set up is a cool fire 4, with nautilus x tank, 1.5 coil and I use 50/50 ejuice.

Yeah, as above . Sounds like he may have a PG allergy. The trouble is, you probably wont find a stock coil tank that can take 100% vg. There are ways round this though but I'm afraid I haven't any experience with that.

I had similar problems when i started vaping, took me years to realise that it was the pg/vg mix, try him on 80/20 vg/pg that might do the trick, i have used this on the nautilus x tank and worked ok, not ideal may shorten the life of the coils. If you stay away from sweet juices, custards etc, it will help the coils
Good luck just remember for most of us vaping is not an overnight switch, it took me 3 + years to give up cigs totally.

Glasvapour.

For what it's worth, thought I mention this as an off chance, I had a bit of chest pain at the beginning, I ve lowered the nic from 18 to around 15mg and been ok since. Coincidence?

Cheers Marcus

Back
Top Bottom