What's new

Using nic shots

If the juice and nic shots are both 80/20 then it will still be 80/20 however much you add.
at what point qith the above measurements for my case would the juice possibly begin to become compromised? thanks for your reply

Lou

It depends on who makes the juice. Cheap suppliers it will be standard mix while some high end suppliers mix a stronger concentrate so as when nic shots are added it won't deminish the flavour.
I don't mix myself so working 4.5mg out is beyond me.

It depends on who makes the juice. Cheap suppliers it will be standard mix while some high end suppliers mix a stronger concentrate so as when nic shots are added it won't deminish the flavour.
I don't mix myself so working 4.5mg out is beyond me.

Ejuice company is the US creator Food Fighter Ejuice (Crack Pie) perhaps considered a premium top shelf brand of that helps?

Never heard of that one here in the uk. Hopefully someone else can advise on that.

at what point qith the above measurements for my case would the juice possibly begin to become compromised? thanks for your reply

I don't know the juice, but you could try adding the nic a bit at a time and check the flavour. :)

Last edited:

Lou

That would really be down to your own taste. You would need to try it and see.

Back
Top Bottom