What's new

Ultrasonic cleaners.

I've clean mine every week by running it under hot water. Works a treat. I don't get it with all this ultrasonic cleaners and soap.

Never even thought of using an ultrasonic cleaner. Silly me using a little brush when I could have been sitting back and relaxing.

Thanks for this

Hi fellow vapers, I'm fairly new to the vaping world and was wondering if someone could help me out?
I have ordered a few rda's (Tsunami 24mm and Wotofo Freakshow v2) and was told that I should throw them in an ultrasonic cleaner before using them.
Is this true? Or are they simply trying to get my hard earned green :eek:

Hi fellow vapers, I'm fairly new to the vaping world and was wondering if someone could help me out?
I have ordered a few rda's (Tsunami 24mm and Wotofo Freakshow v2) and was told that I should throw them in an ultrasonic cleaner before using them.
I allways pop any new tanks in the ultrasonic for at lest two cycles it cleans any machining oil off the tank/dripper.

It's good advice if you have an ultrasonic cleaner. If you don't, giving them a soak and wash in hot water with dish detergent will do fine.

Last edited:
This thread has just got me sold into buying one, I like things shiny and clean, better than my warm water in a cup way of doing it at the minute :rofl:

??????...What will it do too coils wrapped with 'Ribbon Wire' ?
Thinks ........ " I won't do the coils"

It should polish up your coils nicely [emoji12]! Seriously, it won't damage your coils (as far as I'm aware, please correct if not) and any that have been still installed when lobbed into the cleaner by me have been ok. Just don't put them in wicked lol! Give them a dry burn first and so long as their pretty robust and well mounted (ooer!) they'll survive and come out nice and clean. If you've not got an ultrasonic bad boy, don't fret about it. As @MrNumpty says, good ol' washing up liquid and warm water does the trick nicely. Just don't forget to rinse them after the soak. I've Vaped about a litre of Fairy in my time and it's undeniably minging...!

I do a quick dry burn (minus wick) before giving an atty the ultra sonic treatment, coils usually come out nice and clean. It's a good idea to re check the screws once done, and prior to further heating. I've found a loose screws a few times in the past, due to the vibration during cleaning process.

Back
Top Bottom