What's new

Ultrasonic cleaners.

I used these in a previous job to clean smoke detectors after builders had filled them with dust and we used to use IPA!
(Isopropyl Alcohol) not the beer!
Won’t damage electronics and 5 mins in fresh air and it’s evaporated away so No long waiting for water to dry off!
Not sure how it would react to the glues holding screens in so best not to put a whole mod in but with a small brush IPA will clean most gunk!

Just started using a Ultrasonic Cleaner and very happy with the results, cleaned 5 RDAs yesterday and they look like new, cleaning more today :)

ccyVnFt.jpg

Pn3LBbC.jpg

I've clean mine every week by running it under hot water. Works a treat. I don't get it with all this ultrasonic cleaners and soap.

I've clean mine every week by running it under hot water. Works a treat. I don't get it with all this ultrasonic cleaners and soap.
Running it under hot water once a week is fine, and works for your vaping habits.

Some of us have multiple setups on the go, and sometimes leave tanks sitting uncleaned for a long time, and sometimes hot running water isn't enough to get them clean.

An ultrasonic cleaner helps dislodge dried on particles, helps loosen dried juice buildup in inaccessible areas etc.

An ultrasonic cleaner is by no means a requirement, but it can help.

I am aware that no magical things will happen but just want to try to "mixsonic" for 8 mins every day and test to see if any difference.
Now if I can reduce stepping time from 4 weeks to 2 or 3 weeks I will say it will worth.

When I first bought it you could feel it tingling when you dipped your finger in. I didn’t realise it was broken for quite a while until I noticed that it no longer did this. The timer on it was also very short which I found strange for a low powered cleaner and I had to press reset several times for a basic clean. Perhaps this is why it burnt out.
The one I bought after is much larger and noisier however you can feel a huge difference when you dip your finger in. It also has a much longer timer which is more convenient. Perhaps the timer was so short to protect it from damaging with it being a cheaper unit.I could of just had a dodgy unit perhaps but based on my experience it’s not something I could recommend.

Back
Top Bottom