What's new

Ultrasonic cleaners.

I just received my cleaner , it's a GT1000 , and one of the use will be for mixing my eliquids. Now the question is can I use the plastic bottles with eliquid in , or I have to use glass bottles? Asking this because I did the foil test and seeing the small holes from I start wondering my self if will not happen the same with the plastic bottles.

Oooh good question! Can't wait to see the answers before I stick my plastic bottles in it! :S

I just received my cleaner , it's a GT1000 , and one of the use will be for mixing my eliquids. Now the question is can I use the plastic bottles with eliquid in , or I have to use glass bottles? Asking this because I did the foil test and seeing the small holes from I start wondering my self if will not happen the same with the plastic bottles.
The plastic bottles will be fine just don't expect magical results trying to quick steep your juice using it because it don't make that much of a difference to the juice to be fair [emoji5]

I am aware that no magical things will happen but just want to try to "mixsonic" for 8 mins every day and test to see if any difference. Now if I can reduce stepping time from 4 weeks to 2 or 3 weeks I will say it will worth.......

The plastic bottles will be fine just don't expect magical results trying to quick steep your juice using it because it don't make that much of a difference to the juice to be fair [emoji5]
Will it make up a bit for not being able to shake it much in the first place?

Will it make up a bit for not being able to shake it much in the first place?
I didn't find it helped very much if you couldn't shake the hell out of it to get things going to start with, so i built myself a magnetic stirrer instead. much better results. I guess those of us that are time-poor/money-rich could always BUY one, but wheres the fun in that?

I didn't find it helped very much if you couldn't shake the hell out of it to get things going to start with, so i built myself a magnetic stirrer instead. much better results. I guess those of us that are time-poor/money-rich could always BUY one, but wheres the fun in that?
Oooh but those mixers for batter etc should be pretty cheap shouldn't they? Gonna go look lol :D

Except I'm mixing by weight straight into the bottle. :hmm: Can't believe how easy and not messy that is!! :D

Guess it's another job for when my boys come over :D

Unless you've got any ideas how to make a magnetic shaker? lol :D

The one I built
4.jpg

the tiny white blob in the middle of the beaker is a spinning magnetic bar. Can't see it very well because, you guessed it, its spinning!

Hope you get on ok with your Ultrasonic. Not familiar with the one you brought or if cheap v expensive makes a difference but use mine several times a week and I notice a difference in steeping my juices. i don't use any cleaner within the ultrasonic, just water as I'm only using it for vibration to enfuse the flavours. I also don't use the heating switch as this degrades the nicotine, just let the Ultrasonic heat naturally. Put my (Plastic) bottles in for 40 minues on day 1 and again for 40 mins on day 3 . most liquids (exc Custards) are generally good to go after this.

Back
Top Bottom