What's new

Trying to get a friend to make the switch

Becs

Postman
Hey guys, I need your help. Now I’ve made the leap from smoking to vaping I’m trying to get a friend of mine to do the same. She was never really interested but she just called me asking to find some bits for her and she’ll give it a real go.

She doesn’t want to go DTL and would rather something more like a cigarette (MTL?) also she doesn’t want something chunky or clunky but something more delicate so I was thinking more of a pen/pod style? But I’ve got no idea about these kind of things. What’s good and what’s not? Preferably something with a tank, instead of something with the juice already in it (if you know what I mean?)

Also, she’s a heavy weed smoker so we’ve also talked about something for CBD juice also? But again, I’ve absolutely no knowledge of this kinda thing.

If anyone can help out by pointing me in the right direction so I can send her links for her to buy I’d really appreciate it.

I have also suggested going into a shop and trying some systems out but I’m not sure of any decent and knowledgable B&M shops here (Swindon)

Thanks in advance x

The Aspire Pockex?
Thank you. I sent her something like this before and she said it was too big and she wanted something smaller - however this has a smaller drip tip so I’ve sent her a link to gauge her opinion.

I think she remember the pen style vapes and was thinking something more along those kinds lines BUT I think if she was to try some out, she’d change her opinion!

In our b&m stores we sell more Pockex than any other device.
I have one in the car that I use daily.

The joytech aio eco is pretty small. I've had a go of a friends recently and it still gives a good vape. Get her that and some 18mg juice and she'll be set.

i used one of these for 3 years for stealth vapes at work https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=drugstore&field-keywords=vapouriz+fuse

the fuse takes 1.6 dual coil and laststed me a good 2-3 months with 50vg/50pg juice

Yeah thanks dude. I think this is more her kinda thing and I’ve sent her that link.

@DripDrop Vapour Samantha is that Pockex MTL? I like the look of those myself but I have a Eleaf pico which is DTL (isn’t it?) is it easy to switch between the two styles?

The joytech aio eco is pretty small. I've had a go of a friends recently and it still gives a good vape. Get her that and some 18mg juice and she'll be set.
Thanks. I’ll drop her the link

It's 0.6 with fixed air flow but I love it.
Pair it with 6mg juice and it is the perfect set up for a stealth
I just need a rainbow one now

Attachments

• 20180915_181338.jpg
    20180915_181338.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom