What's new

Tips for new vapers

This thread is da bomb!! I've been vaping for a couple of months now... still smoking a few rollies a day, but I'll get there!

Thanks to your tips, I bought a second tank and a spare battery for my Baby Alien, found a few flavours I like, shopped around for the right stuff at the best price and am getting an Aspire PockeX (after a lot of research) as a back-up and for vaping at work - because I'd be devastated if I broke the SMOK or the glass tank smashed in my handbag! (I have a darling grandson, of much speed and curiosity about all possessions of Nanna!)

Not sure if I'll get around to building my own "system" or wicking coils(???), but the appeal of mixing/making my own liquid is getting stronger, lol!

I "blame" @Baldricks_trousers and @mosteeze :happy guys:

When cleaning out an atty/tank/changing coils, if yours is welded together/too tight and you cant unscrew it because you have weak fingers, simply put on a pair of rubber/nitril gloves to get a decent grip. Do NOT use pliers or molegrips etc ;) Also wash out your tank in between flavour changes.

When cleaning out an atty/tank/changing coils, if yours is welded together/too tight and you cant unscrew it because you have weak fingers, simply put on a pair of rubber/nitril gloves to get a decent grip. Do NOT use pliers or molegrips etc ;) Also wash out your tank in between flavour changes.

Or wrap a rubber band around it and try and unscsrew - works wonders!

Loved reading through all this, just about to come to the year anniversary of my wee endura T22 with a year off smoking. Going to be picking something new up on payday.

Hi being new how often should you change coils in what you use? I only use clearomisers at moment Kanga with type2 coils but I thought they are throw away items after a while?

Hi being new how often should you change coils in what you use? I only use clearomisers at moment Kanga with type2 coils but I thought they are throw away items after a while?

When they are not producing the vapour they used to or taste burnt. how long that is varies with the coils, the power used and the juice used.
If you get a week or two, that is probably ok. A few days is a bit crap.

Thanks mate, gives me some idea. Cheers.
As old hippy says it can vary massively. Mrs kid uses kanger toptanks and the 0.5 ssocc/occ coils can last a week with her after 11 liquid but more than a month with one pound liquid American red/peppermint blend.

Research as much as possible online then go in to a shop and choose something completely different!! Talking face to face can help make the right decision on what you actually need!! :)

Back
Top Bottom