What's new

Tips for new vapers

Thanks alot oldhippydude thats helped, i just bought a Mag kit from Smok last month. I did like this, but having some problems with it now, its not reading my coils/atomisers so looking to swith or if its just a rare problem with mine try another one, i want too find out if other people have had this issue too first.

Thanks gor your help

Perhaps start a new thread asking for advice. Call it something like smok mag kit or something else?
Tell them about the not reading coils problem, folk might have a solution.
Certainly smok does get knocked for having quality control issues though they sell loads and there are those that love them.

if you start a thread, tell folk how you vape especially how much power you use and what you liked about your smok and anythings you did not like and see what folk sagest.

EDIT- I see you were way ahead of me on the above advice.

i can not be of any further help really, as my style of vaping is a rather minority, old school style of vaping so know nothing about these modern devices.

Good luck.

Perhaps start a new thread asking for advice. Call it something like smok mag kit or something else?
Tell them about the not reading coils problem, folk might have a solution.
Certainly smok does get knocked for having quality control issues though they sell loads and there are those that love them.

if you start a thread, tell folk how you vape especially how much power you use and what you liked about your smok and anythings you did not like and see what folk sagest.

EDIT- I see you were way ahead of me on the above advice.

i can not be of any further help really, as my style of vaping is a rather minority, old school style of vaping so know nothing about these modern devices.

Good luck.
No worries pal thanks so much for getting back too me anyhow, always nice too hear someone else's views

I know I have only been vaping for 3 months but tho

ught I pass tips on so more likely keep of fags from my mistakes and f ups
1. If mod takes batteries make sure have spare set I spent eveing poping mine in out charger so I could vape
2. Have second option to vape from if your main device is out action so less chance running to shops by fags for nicotine fix
3. Keep spare coils and tanks so get the best vaping experience learn how take tank apart fit the coils instead of needing go vape shop every time you need new coil as b and m shop will charge more for coils than online
I am sure more tips will provide by more experience vapers out there who no more than I do good luck guys

Great advice. Gotta do what you gotta do to keep your vape supplies stocked.

When I first started vaping in a serious attempt to quit smoking, I would relapse here and there, often when I ran out of e-juice. I quickly realized that I needed to make sure I had everything I needed at all times. At least two batteries so that I can switch from one to the other if one runs out. Plenty of juice, or in my case cartridges for the most part that come filled with juice. A charger always handy. You just have to make sure you got what you need. For some of you, that's coils, pliers, and so on. Make sure you got all that, find some flavors you enjoy, and you should be all set assuming you have a solid vape.

One tip I want to add is PROTECT YOUR BATTERIES. You should keep them in cases and never leave them floating around in your pockets. Can be dangerous. You don't want those suckers blowing up in your pocket or worse.

If you go on vacation in a or move to a very hot country, drink even more water than you do already as a vaper. Really. That is important. Bring some mouth wash too to kill bacterias.
When I moved to the Philippines, I stopped vaping for month and returned to cigarettes for a long while. I sweated so much and was always a bit dehydrated. Plus the new bacterias in a new country. I had so many times sore throat, I tell you.

Hey, guys. I am not big expert in vaping too. Four months ago I stopped smoking nicotine and started my vaping journey. I want to share with you my experience. To vaping well bullshit, you need to choose liquid for vaping according to your needs. Personally, I prefer a thick saturated steam with a classic tobacco taste, but sometimes I don't mind steaming a soft filler with a delicate aroma. E -Liquids to my vape I started to buy on one new vape shop vawoo co.uk My favorite one is Silver & Gold E Liquid by V4 V4POUR.

- take care of your coils and replace them regular
- do not forget about safety. these rules are simple but when you respect them you save your life and health and take care of the people around you
- start using a mech mod when you are sure you understand the Ohm law and respect voltage/wattage
- and once again: have an extra pair of batteries not to get in trouble when going out and having no access to the charger

Hey, guys. I am not big expert in vaping too. Four months ago I stopped smoking nicotine and started my vaping journey. I want to share with you my experience. To vaping well bullshit, you need to choose liquid for vaping according to your needs. Personally, I prefer a thick saturated steam with a classic tobacco taste, but sometimes I don't mind steaming a soft filler with a delicate aroma. E -Liquids to my vape I started to buy on one new vape shop vawoo co.uk My favorite one is Silver & Gold E Liquid by V4 V4POUR.
@MuntyJ ive never heard of vawoo vape shop... can i ask you smth about it pls in a private conversation

Back
Top Bottom