What's new

The POTV Grand Charity Raffle 2019

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Folks and Especially New Comers :)

Here at POTV we hold an annual Charity Raffle. These are open to everyone and we have raised some serious monies for various Charities in the past. We are at the stage where we are beginning to formulate this years event and would invite you ALL to support us in our endeavour, you could win yourself something really nice along the way so everyone's a winner! :)

This year we are supporting https://www.togetherforshortlives.org.uk

Could you start to have a bit of a think about items that you might consider donating to the Grand Raffle? :)
The MAIN Criteria will be that ideally the items should be in as near perfect condition as possible and it would be a nice touch if Boxes and Spares etc are included.

Think of this in the terms of "Would I be pleased if I had received this as a Prize?"
ALL Items MUST be CLEAN, so if you are thinking about donating an Atty, PLEASE make sure it has been thoroughly washed, ideally in an Ultra Sonic, but failing that, as clean as you possibly can
:)

We require just about anything that is Vape Related. Mods, Squonkers, Atties (RTA, RDA, RDTA etc) Wire, Tools, Cotton, Mesh, Ready Made Coils, Cases for All of the above and......... Liquids :)

Once you have found item/items, all that we require from you would be decent photos and a Brief description. You KEEP the items until the Winner/Winners contact you after the Raffle ends. This Year....... It will be the case that the WINNERS pay for any postage costs. It goes without saying...... If you live abroad, please check what shipping is liable to be and discuss with the person who donated the item/items.

Please send your photos and descriptions to either myself, or @Sam's Vape Reviews and we will do the rest.

We are aware that we are starting this part of the event early...... This is to allow plenty of time for you to decide what might make a suitable item to donate and of course, it also allows Sam and Myself plenty of time to get all the formatting and other stuff done.

We will make the usual Post showing all the Prizes 24 hours prior to the Ticket sales starting (More on this later).

We would ask that we receive all details by Wednesday 10th of JULY. We will then expect to Start the Sale of Tickets on Sunday 14th of July and then Close the Sales on Saturday AUGUST 31st with the Winners being announced on SUNDAY 1st of September.

The 2019 Raffle is looking pretty damn impressive and I hope you'll all be as bowled over as we are with what has been donated :)
There really IS something for everyone, no matter what stage of your vaping journey you are on.

Don't forget.......... We will publish the list of the Prize Bundles on Saturday 13th and the Tickets will become available of Sunday 14th. :) Further details will be posted nearer the time regarding the purchasing of tickets etc, :)

Oops is it too late to donate?.
Coilart DPRO 133 kit,boxed never used.

Last edited:
It's awesome that you guys hold this - I haven't been a part of any other forum that uses their platform like this. Good on ya!

Back
Top Bottom