What's new

TCR settings and what i should look for!?

Robert Hardy

Hi I recently started vaping, i bought a small vape and within a week i hadn't smoked cigs realised i should get a decent mod and tank, so i got a Innokin proton with a falcon resin tank. I'm loving it.

I am a little confused about setting the vape in TCR mode and what % of the coefficient i should dial in. I've got the the point of setting a temp and wattage (using about 72watts and 240c) however i have no idea what the % setting is doing.

Also, will my coil be made of stainless steel, i now there is other modes that might be more suitable for my setup but couldnt find any info on the horizontech website on what he coils are made of, also horizontech contact us isn't working so i couldn't email them.

Thanks!

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Pretty sure your coil isn't Stainless Steel so you shouldn't try Temp Control on your Falcon.

You will need to set it back to Wattage / Power mode.

I haven't seen a Falcon Coil that will do TC and I don't know what other tank will, someone will be along with an answer to that but in the meantime put your mod back into wattage only mode.

hi and welcome to the planet

ive not received my falcon yet but as said newish tanks dont normally have TC coils available for quite a while after release so im guessing the F & M coils are for wattage only.

Anyone know what my coil is made out of? Its the mesh M2 falcon coil, my proton does other modes, or is it literally a case of wattage only?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Pretty sure your coil isn't Stainless Steel so you shouldn't try Temp Control on your Falcon.

You will need to set it back to Wattage / Power mode.

I haven't seen a Falcon Coil that will do TC and I don't know what other tank will, someone will be along with an answer to that but in the meantime put your mod back into wattage only mode.

Would it be any different than just puffing it at 72w in power mode?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom