What's new

Tank recommendations

Hi Spex

I like the Aspire Cleito with a 0.4Ω, I bought one with my first 'proper' mod in December and its still my favourite, so much in fact I've just ordered a couple more off ebay (3.5ml as against the 2ml TPD). I like to have a few flavours to choose from so swap tanks to taste. I have numerous RDAs and an RTA that I make coils for but I'm getting lazy after a burst of enthusiasm when the weather was poor and stuck indoors. The Cleito gives me great taste with minimal effort - I vape City Vape 80/20 juices atm.

Hi Spex

I like the Aspire Cleito with a 0.4Ω, I bought one with my first 'proper' mod in December and its still my favourite, so much in fact I've just ordered a couple more off ebay (3.5ml as against the 2ml TPD). I like to have a few flavours to choose from so swap tanks to taste. I have numerous RDAs and an RTA that I make coils for but I'm getting lazy after a burst of enthusiasm when the weather was poor and stuck indoors. The Cleito gives me great taste with minimal effort - I vape City Vape 80/20 juices atm.
What's a 'proper' mod? Want to know for when I grow up :D

What's a 'proper' mod? Want to know for when I grow up :D

To me, one that can vape above 30W.

Now, apologies for topic drift

proper mod(s) - OK film mods but you get the idea :-)
quadrophenia-film-82e55ea1-b6c3-49fa-b0b5-97ef5a71867-resize-750.png

Messed up mod
Quadrophenia-film-images-c7cefc98-51df-4b56-989b-d19ae820cda.jpg

Back
Top Bottom