What's new

Supbox help plz

big john

Postman
Right guys I've got a sxk supbox and a abyss now I want to put the abyss ecu bridge in the supbox I was advised to get the tank in picture and the ecu will fit well it doesn't lol so what ecu adaptor will fit in this tank or is there a tank for the supbox which will take the abyss ecu bridge.cheers guys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220507-184021_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220507-184021_Gallery.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 32
Right guys I've got a sxk supbox and a abyss now I want to put the abyss ecu bridge in the supbox I was advised to get the tank in picture and the ecu will fit well it doesn't lol so what ecu adaptor will fit in this tank or is there a tank for the supbox which will take the abyss ecu bridge.cheers guys

You will need a boro tank like the billet box uses. I run a euc adaptor in one in my aspire boxx and it's good to know not for you though the euc adaptor won't fit in the unitank was going to order one next week but not know. before I forget you can get a euc adaptor from signature tips its around £20 plus p@p but it's a pain as it doesn't hold the coil very well as if you take the tank out of the mod and push the bottom peice it will dislodge the coil and cause a leak only reason went with the abyss one

20220507_191609.jpg

How does it not fit? Is it too long on top, too short on bottom, just wondering, cuz i would be interested in that too (i just dont like the whole slide panel to fill type of boro)

How does it not fit? Is it too long on top, too short on bottom, just wondering, cuz i would be interested in that too (i just dont like the whole slide panel to fill type of boro)

That's good question completely slipped my mind to ask aswell would be good to know

It's too wide in diameter about 2mm

Attachments

• 20220508_122148.jpg
    20220508_122148.jpg
    782.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220508_122201.jpg
    20220508_122201.jpg
    831.8 KB · Views: 24
You will need a boro tank like the billet box uses. I run a euc adaptor in one in my aspire boxx and it's good to know not for you though the euc adaptor won't fit in the unitank was going to order one next week but not know. before I forget you can get a euc adaptor from signature tips its around £20 plus p@p but it's a pain as it doesn't hold the coil very well as if you take the tank out of the mod and push the bottom peice it will dislodge the coil and cause a leak only reason went with the abyss one

View attachment 275047
Same ecu bridge I've got did you grind the bridge lip down to get it to fit??

I had to do that on the abyss gtx adapter, not sure why im the only one who had to, maybe they sent me a non-metric one for the us? Lol

it also needed a different bottom piece with a wider hole for the coil, coincidentally

Yes you have to grind the lip off the chimney so you can get it through the top of the boro or you cant get the bottom part in the boro which kinda sucks

Lip gone on this one

20220508_215820.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom