What's new

Sense Arrow Update

Mzshell

Hi, Im having issues with my Sense Arrow mod, ive been told a update might fix it. Ive tried the web address on my warranty card but it gives 404 error , I cant find any S.V.L / Sense site Is there anywhere i can get the update from?
I contacted Fasttech, they said i can return it, but ive got to pay postage, I just thought it might be worth trying the update,before sending it back
Thanks

Hi, Im having issues with my Sense Arrow mod, ive been told a update might fix it. Ive tried the web address on my warranty card but it gives 404 error , I cant find any S.V.L / Sense site Is there anywhere i can get the update from?
I contacted Fasttech, they said i can return it, but ive got to pay postage, I just thought it might be worth trying the update,before sending it back
Thanks
Message them through there site

http://www.szsensetech.com/mobile/

Can't find any mention of firmware on the sense site so it probably doesn't support updates.

How long have you had it? If it’s faulty you shouldn’t have to pay the postage. If you used paypal and claim a refund the postage should be paid.

might be a good idea telling us what the issue is.

Hi, this is the issue with it, i put in the batteries, it comes on giving the S.V.L boot logo, then the clock screen comes on for 20 secs, it then goes to a black screen and no response if i press any of the buttons,then il plug a charger into it and it displays the screen showing what wattage its set on,battery levels,puffs which is saying 00000, then it goes back to the black screen and the sense lights up because theres a charger plugged in, il unplug the charger n its black screen n nothing from pressing buttons. Aswell as the puffs counter being reset its also reset the date back to Jan-06-2017
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom