What's new

RTA Recommendations

Yidolee

Initiate
Good Morning POTV,

I recently posted asking about purchasing a beginners single deck RTA. Someone mentioned about the cleito RTA as I have used this tank before, I had a spare cleito tank so I purchased and am loving it. I now would like to move on and purchase my first proper dual deck RTA. Too many to choose from from just looking on the internet.So what tanks would you recommend and why?

I vape DTL using 80/20 liquids and have a think vape 250 mod.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Lee.

OBS Engine. Great tank, easy to build 5ml+

It's 24mm if that will sit on your mod.

Good Morning POTV,

I recently posted asking about purchasing a beginners single deck RTA. Someone mentioned about the cleito RTA as I have used this tank before, I had a spare cleito tank so I purchased and am loving it. I now would like to move on and purchase my first proper dual deck RTA. Too many to choose from from just looking on the internet.So what tanks would you recommend and why?

I vape DTL using 80/20 liquids and have a think vape 250 mod.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Lee.
Oh man. So much to choose from these days. I hate giving recommendations. I have shit loads of rta's. The best for me has to be the griffin 25 plus and the Sherman. Both piss easy to build on.

Savour, dead easy to build and wick, restricted DTL and just a bloody good vape. And only £30.

GeekVape Blitzen is a nice step up from the Cleito.

Or how about a 41mm RTA? :18: Stream Crave Titan

GeekVape Blitzen is a cracking RTA, but as above, there are so many to choose from that it really comes down to personal preference :)

Back
Top Bottom