What's new

Recommendations please

Blacklab

Hi
I am a light vaper and fairly new to it.
I originally bought a Leaf Mini I-stick, which was good but leaked. Cost about £25
Now I have a Aegis Boost, but it is falling to bits!. Cost about £30.
I liked the Leaf better as I could see how much liquid was left. The Aegis Boost is a nightmare, can't see if it has liquid in it and constantly topping it up.
Can anyone recommend a small vaping 'unit' that is complete with battery, tank cable etc and that I see the liquid for around that price level.
I only vape low mg/g menthol liquids, so don't need a top of the range item.
Thanks in advance

I would say Drag S or maybe an Argus Pro, they are practically the same mod, with them being PNP coils you have a big choice of coils to suit your style of vaping. The Argus Pro also has a 3000 mah Battery built in so should last a while, i can't remember off the top of my head what the battery is on the Drag S but assume it will be similar to the Pro, you can get bigger pods or tanks for both so they are both win win.

I would say Drag S or maybe an Argus Pro, they are practically the same mod, with them being PNP coils you have a big choice of coils to suit your style of vaping. The Argus Pro also has a 3000 mah Battery built in so should last a while, i can't remember off the top of my head what the battery is on the Drag S but assume it will be similar to the Pro, you can get bigger pods or tanks for both so they are both win win.
Thank you Lord Odin. Not heard of PNP coils.My current one uses Mesh Boost coils...are they the same?

Aegis boost pod?If so I couldnt get on with the pod either,so got the merlo tank for a fiver as the boost coils are the best I've ever had.

I'll take a look ...cheers
Look at the vaporesso px80 as well, its very small but its a great little device.

Voopoo pods have a choice of driptips (somewhat) and a 510 base, so plus for them for that

Dont get a target pm80, at first it was just about being a device on the cheaper end, but its pods absolutely do leak for some reason. It doesnt short anything out but still.

Thank you Lord Odin. Not heard of PNP coils.My current one uses Mesh Boost coils...are they the same?

Mesh Boost ones are for the Geekvape Boost i believe whereas PNP Coils are made by a couple of different Companies and i believe they are better coils for flavour. Most Vapers seem to like PNP because of the Variety plus they last quite well, just google PNP Tank and that should give you the info you need.

Back
Top Bottom