What's new

Questions about prebuilt coils

I always think the Q should be how many ml of juice do your coils last for, Rather than how long do they last
time wise as we all vape different amounts per day / per toot.
I think if you said X coil last for roughly 80-100 ml or X coil lasts 40 - 50 ml it would give a better idea
Just thinking aloud thats all sorry.

i swear by my crown tanks be it 1,2 or SE1 but ive not tried the crown 3
and the vaporesso cascade is a cracking tank. always worth checking prices here in uk first as the exchange rate is crap and buying from china now is not always the cheapest.

cascade review here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ads/djs-vaporesso-cascade-mini-review.162183/

for all our recommended suppliers to compare prices check out post 5 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

This is true, and with prices dropping here you can get a lot of stuff cheaper here, but tanks will be only 2ml, whereas from China the Cascade is 7ml.

This is true, and with prices dropping here you can get a lot of stuff cheaper here, but tanks will be only 2ml, whereas from China the Cascade is 7ml.
cascade is 7ml here as well mate. sold as 2ml with rubber tank inside. remove it and its 7ml and thats legal to sell in the uk.

cascade is 7ml here as well mate. sold as 2ml with rubber tank inside. remove it and its 7ml and thats legal to sell in the uk.

Nice, I didn't know that, and neither did the guy selling them at Vapefest. I told him I'd like one but wouldn't buy a 2ml tank and he didn't say anything.

Nice, I didn't know that, and neither did the guy selling them at Vapefest. I told him I'd like one but wouldn't buy a 2ml tank and he didn't say anything.
there could well be a 2ml only tank but ive not seen one.
this was bought from cloudstix and it says on the box 2ml but a bit pointless really as they include a coil that goes upto 200watts so one puff per refill :)
the white rubber bit on the right is the 2ml tank which just pulls out and hey presto its a 7ml tank.

Image421181376274942087.jpg

Hi all,
Hoping to get some words of wisdom from the community here.
Im new to vaping and like all newbies i seem to be going through a lot of coils.
I have a smok stick prince with the smok v12 M4 coils. I have had it for approximately 2-3weeks but have went through serval coils... a couple of coils were duds tho.
In fairness i do use it a fair bit approx 100-200 puffs a day depending on what im doing, but thinking i should get more out of the coils.
I also use at the moment a brand called mr juicer vg70 pg30. Fruity minty kinda juice.
Does anyone know if i can get longer lasting coils? And a follow up question is, should i possibly bite the bullet and get a better machine seen as i clearly use it alot.

Thanks

Someone gave me 2 packs of m4 coils and the where all cr.p, I've been told by one of the lads at work, the Q4 coils are the better ones.
And as already mentioned, the type and quantity of juice going through the coil a day will have an impact on it's life span.

I thought the v12 came with an rba (rebuildable) coil too? If it has maybe you can have a dabble with that!

Just be sure to check out ohms law and safety beforehand [emoji1303]

If you want to get into building, use the setup you have and with an RBA deck. Once you have got used to that then expand from there.

That wouldn’t be a great idea for @Marty29 unless he buys a different mod though, the stick has fixed output and doesn’t have a display or read the resistance.

Some makes of coils are interchangeable, it may be that another make of coil will fit what you have . If you are happy with the tank then Have a look for smok coil alternatives.

The op will need to be careful with resistances though, as he doesn’t have adjustable power. So the wrong resistance might make the vapour production either under or over whelming.

Back
Top Bottom