What's new

PG Allergy?

And do you just buy your liquid at 90vg 10pg or make it yourself? I really don't want to get into DIY liquid yano
I just buy heavy or all VG short fills and use VG nic base

Good day, I have heard that 10% of distilled water will dilute VG to a useful mixture. Good luck with finding a solution. I can't add anything about the muting of flavors as I don't use any flavors.

Good day, I have heard that 10% of distilled water will dilute VG to a useful mixture. Good luck with finding a solution. I can't add anything about the muting of flavors as I don't use any flavors.
I don't make my own liquid anyways... So that's a shame

Deffiantly getting worse :17: let's hope it doesn't come down to having to quit vaping... Its not the prettiest thing to have on your body

Attachments

• 16058928062123440235175031023365.jpg
    16058928062123440235175031023365.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 37
  • 16058928363197891734617689806135.jpg
    16058928363197891734617689806135.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 35
Im sorry about that man

Are you 100% sure its related to PG?

Have you tried vaping plain base (no aromas or concentrates added) for some days?
I have a friend that cant vape some aromas due to allergy issues within its composition.

PG allergy is common, unfortunately.

Im sorry about that man

Are you 100% sure its related to PG?

Have you tried vaping plain base (no aromas or concentrates added) for some days?
I have a friend that cant vape some aromas due to allergy issues within its composition.

PG allergy is common, unfortunately.
I'm not 100% sure its just an assumption atm and as for the plain base I can't find any nice flavours with just pure vg sadly... Really bumming me out especially since I got a dreamer coming tommorow

I'm not 100% sure its just an assumption atm and as for the plain base I can't find any nice flavours with just pure vg sadly... Really bumming me out especially since I got a dreamer coming tommorow

Mate that's fucking grim, stop worrying about flavours and stop vaping PG, at least until you are sure it's that, that does seem like a very extreme reaction to something though, when most people say it, they mean they get a bit of a sore throat or a little dry skin, not welts all over then.... vape 100% VG nic shots in an RDA if you have to, or do to a doctor.

Mate that's fucking grim, stop worrying about flavours and stop vaping PG, at least until you are sure it's that, that does seem like a very extreme reaction to something though, when most people say it, they mean they get a bit of a sore throat or a little dry skin, not welts all over then.... vape 100% VG nic shots in an RDA if you have to, or do to a doctor.
Vapings just such a fun hobby for me I love too do it you know, I know it's disgusting but it's much better than smoking cigs...

Back
Top Bottom