What's new

PG allergic reaction

Diegoram

Hello, I am new in this vaping stuff and I realized that I have a little allergic reaction to PG but not to VG, I have a Nasty Juice liquid that I love and I wonder if there is a way to downgrade the PG level or if I can evaporate the PG from the liquid if I expose it to air with a piece of cloth?? Hope some one can help me, regards

Only way I can think of is to add some VG to the juice to lower the PG content but this will reduce the nic strength and flavour. Does depend on how much of a reaction to PG you have.
I would try max VG juices and see how you get on.

Reaction when vaping or with skin contact? What VG/PG ratio are you currently using? Are you vaping nic salts? What nic level?

Hello, I am new in this vaping stuff and I realized that I have a little allergic reaction to PG but not to VG, I have a Nasty Juice liquid that I love and I wonder if there is a way to downgrade the PG level or if I can evaporate the PG from the liquid if I expose it to air with a piece of cloth?? Hope some one can help me, regards
Yes i have a 90/10 ratio one, i will add some to the other one to see if gets better

Only way I can think of is to add some VG to the juice to lower the PG content but this will reduce the nic strength and flavour. Does depend on how much of a reaction to PG you have.
I would try max VG juices and see how you get on.
lovely, max VG also increases cloudiness. :)

Back
Top Bottom