What's new

Nicotine from lubrisolve?

Fergmeister

Postman
Hi all, I’m a forum noob but have been vaping for about 8 years now, although have been very late to the DIY party. I’ve decided to opt for bottle shots for the time being, as I don’t really have the time and money to invest in going fully DIY for liquid (I also think my partner would go mental if I took over another cupboard for concentrates lol). Having looked through a couple of sites And their reviews, I’ve decided to opt for lubrisolve for nic as I will likely buy my VG from there too.
Now a lot of people have positive things to say about their PG and VG, but I can’t find much on their nic - does anyone have experience with it? I think I’m going to grab my shots from flavour boss (unicorn milk and sugar lips) as their reviews are decent, so I’d rather grab the nic from lubrisolve than go elsewhere, unless it’s awful.

Thanks in advance

Hi
nicotine is now illegal for sale to the general public and you need a trade licence to buy as now classed as not for human consumption.
we also cant talk about it on a public forum but its still out there but most suppliers that have been selling have either ceased trading or taken it off their site in the last few months.

we are now stuck with 18mg nic shots in 10ml bottles mixed with vg/pg

Hi
nicotine is now illegal for sale to the general public and you need a trade licence to buy as now classed as not for human consumption.
we also cant talk about it on a public forum but its still out there but most suppliers that have been selling have either ceased trading or taken it off their site in the last few months.

we are now stuck with 18mg nic shots in 10ml bottles mixed with vg/pg

Hi, sorry but those are what I were referring to in my post - I definitely never made that clear. Most people seem to use darkstar but I don’t really want to pay postage from 3 places if I can help it. The shots are like 78p rather than 18 for £16 from darkstar, so a bit cheaper but don’t want to buy them if they’re dreadful.

I’ve been looking into this for a little while now and know that I’ve done myself no favours by waiting until after the TPD to start mixing lol.

ive used lubrisolve nic shots many times & darkstars , not had any that was bad from either company & got some lubrisolve nic shots with my dripworx order, so they cant be bad ;)

I’ve yet to find anywhere that beats their prices
I checked them out the other day I think was a link you posted, seems like they do good prices on most stuff, I ordered some 60ml purple gorrilla style bottles £0.40p each £3 shipping so got 5 for £5 should've got 10 really same shipping cost. Usually get my Pg from lubrisolve but will try these when I run low.

I checked them out the other day I think was a link you posted, seems like they do good prices on most stuff, I ordered some 60ml purple gorrilla style bottles £0.40p each £3 shipping so got 5 for £5 should've got 10 really same shipping cost. Usually get my Pg from lubrisolve but will try these when I run low.

I’ve been pretty impressed with most things I’ve bought on there, apart from the Heisenberg, not overly impressed with that

Back
Top Bottom