What's new

Newbie - First Ecig Advice

@dragonbreath
everyone has different methods and some do use cleaners but i think its more shaking for faster steeping. ive never used one and dont think i ever will.
ive got enough tanks now for each having their own flavor but for those with 1 or a coupe of tanks a good rinse in warm to hot water will help.
some soak in vodka as well.
its only really needed more thouroughly when youve had stong menthols or heisenburg. also ive notice the same with kilo melon which does linger for a while. most other juices just need warm water.

@dragonbreath
everyone has different methods and some do use cleaners but i think its more shaking for faster steeping. ive never used one and dont think i ever will.
ive got enough tanks now for each having their own flavor but for those with 1 or a coupe of tanks a good rinse in warm to hot water will help.
some soak in vodka as well.
its only really needed more thouroughly when youve had stong menthols or heisenburg. also ive notice the same with kilo melon which does linger for a while. most other juices just need warm water.
Can I wash the coils too? I've noticed that cinnamon seems to be a lingerer

ive never cleaned a coil but im sure theres videos out showing how too but too much hassle for me.

You could use your existing mod / batteries - but you would have to turn down the power considerably. It would last ages between charges if running at 12 w

Cheers Pete, we got the Nautilus Mini with a Vision Spinner 2 battery and she is very happy indeed and so far off the tobacco and claims she is happy enough to stay off it. As you say, she also has the choice to use the Priv for long battery use if required and maybe even the Crown II at some stage in the future so no real loss.

I really liked the Nautilus mini and fancied one myself and after getting everything ready to buy on the counter we started to chat about RY4 flavor which I really like and the chap in the shop mentioned a flavor called 'The Last Cowboy' by Mad Mike and had it on his own Coolfire IV TC100 with an Aspire Cleito tank. After having a demo of that I took the decision to swap purchases as I knew I would not be happy unless I had that. It's a little strong perhaps for me as a beginner but OMG what a flavor. :)

I'll probably get myself a N Mini at some stage.

just for future reference
most high street b&m shops charge more than £20 for the mini but if you dont mind buying online you can get them cheaper
mini £14.99 http://www.dnavapes.com/collections/tanks-and-clearomisers/products/aspire-nautilus-mini
full size £15.99 http://www.dnavapes.com/collections/tanks-and-clearomisers/products/aspire-nautilus

and heres the size difference

IMG_20151224_201350.jpg

Wow that standard Nautilus is quite a size.

Thanks for the info MrDJ. I'll bare that in mind. I opted for a shop purchase (E-Cigarette Direct in Hereford) initially as I am very new to all this and have seen some posts/articles re aspire forgeries. Also the shop has been very helpful with demos on setup, e-liquid testers and general helpfulness. I have since noticed their Coolfire IV TC100 price is very high but I guess personal service comes at a price and in this instance I am happy with my purchase and have no regrets on spending a little more.

I quit using the Last Cowboy in my Nautilus. Having said that, a month after my last cigarette my tastes changed totally and I couldn't stand the stuff - but it did its job for me!

Back
Top Bottom