What's new

Newbie.. again, help please starting over

ok going with this - three free liquids and hopefully arrives tomorrow.
Then I will keep looking at the other options, for DTL and liquids.

upload_2021-9-29_14-18-53.png

Ok MTL option ordered, now DTL options, anyone care to share a simply suggested shortlist? :-)

Nothing too big or chunky (e.g. PX80 but thanks for the suggestion!)
Doesn’t need to be super advanced
Occasional light cloudy vaping in between use of the Uwell Caliburn A2
Leakproof preferably
Fuss free (or limited)

thanks!!

You can pick up an Uwell Crown 4 for £7.50 on Amazon. Only the 2ml version, but for occasional use, can't go wrong. You can get a bubble glass for a few quid if you want to up the size of the tank. But for £7.50 you can't go too wrong. One of my favourite tanks.

Not sure if posting Amazon links is allowed so removed. Just search Amazon for uwell crown 4

That's just the tank, not sure if you are after mods, that's a whole other story :)

Thanks, but indeed it’s the whole other story!
I got the details of what you were after for the MTL, but for the sub ohm do you want something similar to the Caliburn you ordered or are you open to something else? Do you want an internal battery or do you want 18650/21700 which will (or should) require a charger? Single battery or dual?

Last edited:
ok going with this - three free liquids and hopefully arrives tomorrow.
Then I will keep looking at the other options, for DTL and liquids.

View attachment 255395

Just in case, I'll mention this .... not everyone can vape nicotine salts (myself included) if that stuff makes you cough, sneeze, or creates any kind of uncomfortable burning sensation or unpleasant taste try a normal freebase nicotine based liquid.

All good questions! I guess preferences for both MTL and DTL are similar in my case. Literally only different being I’d expect the DTL to be a little bigger and the vaping experience different.

looked again at the Vaporesso PM80, looks good and I think the size is about right. But some shared concerns about leaking not ideal. So something in that kind of range I would say

Just in case, I'll mention this .... not everyone can vape nicotine salts (myself included) if that stuff makes you cough, sneeze, or creates any kind of uncomfortable burning sensation or unpleasant taste try a normal freebase nicotine based liquid.

thanks didn’t know this!

Absolute fair point Si and i should have said that. Will do in future.

Fingers crossed it works for him :)

Back
Top Bottom