What's new

New vaper in need of advice please!

yup, heard its a nice kit.

more about it from the nutter that is zophie

Okay, so they guy I spoke to in the shop yesterday was very helpful. He didn't want to sell me expensive kit until I knew vaping was right for me. He sold me some disposable tanks and some 50/50 juice in a 3ml (I asked for low nic) immediately after vaping it I got really itchy in my arm.
When I got home i continued to vape to 75vg/25pg (different brand) and then caved and had a stinky.
I havent touched my vape since yesterday evening and my skin feels itchy all over but with no rash. Im not sure if this is related to vaping or not but I am really frustrated and also disappointed in myself :(

so could be an intolerance to PG that some people suffer from if it occured after vaping 50/50 while your 75vg didnt cause an itch.
3mg nic might not be strong enough to ween you off the cigs.
in a mouth to lung nautilus i started on 18mg and gave up overnight after a 37 year habit of 20-30 a day habit.
which throw away tanks did you buy. was it a tank that fits on your original tube mod or a pod kit with a battery that you throw the whole thing away including the battery.
most disposable ive read about are all direct to lung mesh coils for higher wattage but there are new kits coming out i know nothing about.

I had little ulcers on the tip of my tongue when i first switched to vaping, got some Tyrozets and they were gone almost as quick as the came, even now with higher VG Freebase i get a sharp throat hit especially anything over 70, so i would say high VG for me would cause issues if i continued to use it. And no i am not gonna test higher VG to see if it actually does cause persistent ulcers and general soreness.

Back
Top Bottom