What's new

New User. Buying Larger Tank from France

MTH123

Hi

Just wanted some advice really.
I have been on the Nautilus Tank for about 3 months now (Quit smoking) then got quite sick, not sure why or what the cause of it was but everytime I took a puff from the tank I started coughing heavily. When I got frustrated at this, after changing tanks, changing coils, changing liquid I decided to go back to ciggs as I didn't cough when smoking them.

I'm trying to avoid the last situation (Haven't been coughing heavily since....) and have bought a new mod. I have found the website Le Petit Vapoteur in France, and ordered the Zenith Pro 5.5ML tank & the 1.0 Coils for them.

When I checked out I chose 1 day delivery and it said it should be here on the 19th (17th right now) but seeing on here as people say it takes 3 - 5 days does that mean I've just wasted the 20 odd euros on shipping?

Now I know the rules over in the UK are strict on tank sizes. Is there any chances that this order will be stopped/I wont receive it?

i'm out of money, sick of smoking ciggs and ready to go back into Vaping and quit. So out of desperation (And almost no research) I bought the above.

Thanks

Hi @MTH123 and welcome to the planet.
what nicotine strength was you using with the nautilus and which coil was you using.
1.8ohm fine upto 18mg 10-13watts but 0.7ohm a lower nic would be better as you use more wattage like 18-23watts so could be od'ing on nicotine. usual side effects are headaches, nausea, light headed but not really heave coughing.
coughing heavily could be a dry hit or a coil on its way out which is not a nice feeling.

ive never used that french supplier but many have on here so hopefully you will get some replies about their postage.
you should have no issues with a larger tank being stopped at customs as thousands arrive every week from china (or they did before the virus hit). the only time things get stopped at customs is if the full charge is put on the package which i think is roughly £15/$20 no idea about euro.

Last edited:
I’ve ordered many times from le petit (including the zenith pro) and there’s no chance of your order being stopped by customs. I’ve only ever used the free standard shipping, usually takes 3 or 4 days

Hi @MTH123 and welcome to the planet.
what nicotine strength was you using with the nautilus and which coil was you using.
1.8ohm fine upto 18mg but 0.7ohm a lower nic would be better as you use more wattage so could be od'ing on nicotine. usual side effects are headaches, nausea, light headed but not really heave coughing.
coughing heavily could be a dry hit or a coil on its way out which is not a nice feeling.

ive never used that french supplier but many have on here so hopefully you will get some replies about their postage.
you should have no issues with a larger tank being stopped at customs as thousands arrive every week from china (or they did before the virus hit). the only time things get stopped at customs is if the full charge is put on the package which i think is roughly £15/$20 no idea about euro.

I was using 0.7 when I started having issues coughing. I couldn't figure if it was over using it or just the juice. I was on from memory anywhere between 6 and 12mg nic dependant on what liquid I used and how I was feeling.
At the start I used 1.8ohm and was using a higher nic mg however wasn't vaping as much as I was when on 0.7ohm.

it may have been a large mixture of me vaping heavily and too much + the nic levels now that I think about it.

It got so bad that, even in the mornings after sleeping for 8+ hours I would wake up and try and vape and start coughing heavily (Like having a chest infection). After I while I went to the doctor and he said that it can't be anything other than the vape I was using and to slow down/stop. The weirdest thing about it all was at one point a colleague at work offered me to try some of his juice which had no nic in it and I was still coughing!!!!

I am vaping now and not coughing at all but not vaping as much as before only when I am in the office and not outside (as I'm smoking) but I am hoping when I get the Zenith Pro I can quit smoking and go back to vaping.

just to check, the 1.8 is rated 10-13watts and the 0.7 is 18-23watts. i think id cough at 20+w using 12mg but not 6mg.
its a strange one.
did you cough when you first started the vape and stopped the cigs as detox can take a good couple of weeks and i think we all coughed at the start as your lungs are clearing out all the shite the cigs have caused. just one cig and your back to square one and the detx starts again.

im getting through roughly 30-40ml a day but at 50watts and only using 3mg and have never had a nic rush since i gave up 5 years ago. if you can cope with lower nic then you can vape all day.
saying you tried some zero nic from a friend and you still coughed, you was smoking as well wasnt you?
where do you buy your coils as there are a lot of fakes out there. if you need some trusted suppliers check post 5. wholesale coils are cheap and authentic POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

just to check, the 1.8 is rated 10-13watts and the 0.7 is 18-23watts. i think id cough at 20+w using 12mg but not 6mg.
its a strange one.
did you cough when you first started the vape and stopped the cigs as detox can take a good couple of weeks and i think we all coughed at the start as your lungs are clearing out all the shite the cigs have caused. just one cig and your back to square one and the detx starts again.

im getting through roughly 30-40ml a day but at 50watts and only using 3mg and have never had a nic rush since i gave up 5 years ago. if you can cope with lower nic then you can vape all day.
saying you tried some zero nic from a friend and you still coughed, you was smoking as well wasnt you?
where do you buy your coils as there are a lot of fakes out there. if you need some trusted suppliers check post 5. wholesale coils are cheap and authentic POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Originally when I was using 1.8 I think I was on 12 Watts. When I moved to 0.7 because I liked more smoke than what I was getting at 1.8ohm I was using about 23 Watts on it. Sometimes a bit less depending on if I got dry hits or not.
Most of the Nautilus coils I was using were from Amazon, very rarely I purchased in shops.

When I first started I did cough as I needed to get used to vaping, lasted about a week then stopped and I could vape properly after that without any issues. I went for about 2 1/2 months almost 3 months before the coughing started.
There were times when I got really frustrated and had a pack of ciggs because the coil stopped working (I had a lot of issues with a particular set of coils where it wasn't showing it was in the mod properly (ie 0 watts no atomiser detected). And thus if I was out and it randomly stopped working I'd have no way for the rest of the day without smoking again.

After the last time I took a pack of ciggs I then lasted about 4 weeks clean from ciggs before I started getting a cough. its the exact type of cough you get when you vape to much (in one go) however it was happening on a first puff after 2 - 3 hours of not touching it.

When I tried the zero nic I was still off smoking for about 4 weeks at this point (Before I quit vaping and went back to ciggs) in a last attempt to get rid of the coughing to no avail.
My first cigg after all the coughing (About 5 seconds after trying the vape for the last time and feeling like I was going to cough a lung out) I had no coughing, no itches in my throat nothing. And within a few days I was back on a full packet a day and have been since.

Hi there,

I’ve used le petite Vapoteur on numerous occasions, as have loads of others on here. Always great service and usually 3 days. If you have paid the extra, they will no doubt get it to you when they say. They will prob use DHL for freight and it will be flown overnight. DPD usually deliver for them. Great company to deal with and no problem with the 2ml TPD limit. You will get little freebies and always a voucher off your next purchase. Look out for a tracking number, possibly sent to your Junk email. No need to worry.

Something also to note is that I did try my friends setup (Zenith MTL not sure of exact details) when I was coughing on mine and had the same. I also tried one of my dads spare Juuls and coughed as well. It was so weird! I wasn't sick (because the cough didn't follow me without vaping) and it was more of a dry, chest infection cough. Sometimes I would cough so much that I felt like I was going to vomit.

Anyway - thank those who mentioned that le petite vapoteur is good! Looking forward to the Zenith pro.

ive not used this vendor yet ;) but regarding the tank size that rule only applies to the sellers not the buyers so you have zero issues there :)

I’ve ordered many times from le petit (including the zenith pro) and there’s no chance of your order being stopped by customs. I’ve only ever used the free standard shipping, usually takes 3 or 4 days
Same as 10 zeniths and about 100 boxes of coils no issues always 3 days via french post then DPD for uk less weekends with free shipping.
Brilliant shop always excellent.

Back
Top Bottom