What's new

New comer here, ecig starter recommendation needed

Christina

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and new to ecig, any recommendations for me to start with?

Hi Christina, and welcome. I think it would help if you explained a little about what your situation is and what, exactly, you might want to use it for?

Can say what not to buy. A Joyetech Unimax, massively underpowered and a lot of dodgy coils out there. On the plus side Aspire K4 with .4 ohm coils. Easy to use, a great but simple tank and a good vape. Good direct to lung.
Edit: .4 kath coils, the .4 ss are useless in it.

Last edited:
Hi Christina. Welcome and well done on making the decision to quit. I used an aspire pockex to quit cigs. Could also recommend an endura t18 but, as others have said, it really depends on what you're looking for

thanks for your reply. I never smoke e-cigar before and almost now nothing about it. Any online stores and products to recommend?

Hi and welcome to the planet.
You can find my link stuck at top in new user section with all the links to juice and hardware suppliers you will ever need.

As asked above a bit more info needed. How long for and how many did you smoke. This will help knowing what best strength nicotine to use.
A mouth to lung kit I think will be best for a first time vapour. Something like the zealous mod with a nautilus 2 tank.
For me I started with a pen type and two weeks later bought a istick30 and mini nautilus and not touched a cig in 2.5 years.
I do sub ohm a lot now which is a totally different style and I don't think I could of coped with that at the start as direct uses higher wattage and lower nicotine while mouth uses lower wattage and higher nicotine

Hi christina. The guys posting above have a lot of experience with the different setups available.
Me, not so much. 7 weeks ago i was smoking roll ups. 20-25 a day.
6 weeks ago i bought a very cheap e "cigar" and some cheap liquid from a local shop.
6 weeks ago was the last smoke i had. Its not a perfect set up and im now looking at better set ups as i want to get that little more from vaping and these guys are helping me make my mind up with their vast experience and insight.
But it helped me kick the smokes and believe me i had tried everything.
Some times its the simple things that make the difference. :)

If this is your very first vape related purchase I would highly recommend the Innokin Endura T20. I recently bought one for my wife and it is fantastic for someone who wants something simple and easy to use but able to provide enough oomph to replace the cancer sticks.

If you want something a bit bigger which you can tinker with and that's got adjustable settings then the Aspire Zelos is the way to go. IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom