What's new

New caper please help

Down the sides, I think maybe it was when I put the liquid in the top of the coil?

Im wondering if you mistakenly got it down the centre and totally flooded the coil? I have 3 s22 tanks and all work perfectly. As long as you don't get it down the centre there should be no problem filling them in the way to which they were designed. But I glad its working well for you now!

Im wondering if you mistakenly got it down the centre and totally flooded the coil? I have 3 s22 tanks and all work perfectly. As long as you don't get it down the centre there should be no problem filling them in the way to which they were designed. But I glad its working well for you now!
My only other gripe is I can't really taste my liquids, I've tried low airflow and this doesn't seem to help, I don't think its vapers tongue either as I couldn't taste it from the outset. Any ideas on this?

If you overfilled the tank it would be leaking out the top.

Try a new coil but make sure to prime the coil first (Add juice direct to coil on the cotton areas) let it sit for around 30mins, then use it on slightly lower watts than recommend and take short drags for the first couple times you use it to let the coil break in. If you take the time to break in a coil it's last alot longer in my experience. Diving straight in with a new coil runs the risk of burning it and rendering it fit for the bin.

If the same problems prosist try a lower nic liquid.

Interesting....this might explain why recently all my Aspire BVC coils keep burning out after only 3 or 4 days use. I've hadn't bothered with dripping juice into the coil first before fitting it, just only filled the tank and then left it for 10-20 mins or so, before firing. But I'll try your method and see if that makes any difference.

Back
Top Bottom