What's new

Need new Mod... recommendations please :-)

Littlemissliza

Postman
I currently have a Kroma-R Mod, which I have had for about 2 years but I need a new one. It has lasted well but has had some hammering.
Any advice on a new mod for mtl... I use a Siren 2 tank.
Previously had Aspire but have not been too happy with the quality of build.. or perhaps I am expecting a bit too much for the money lol
The kroma-r has been great but what does my head in with mods.... the circular plate the tank sits on starts to get loose and on my last Aspire one it came off.. No amount of Gorilla glue or 2 part glue was helping me out... it just came unstuck every other day.
Been looking aboyut but I need to be able to increase the watts in small steps. Kroma-r you had to do it in 0.5 increments (grrr) which isn't ideal.
Any advice greatly appreciated :-)

If you don't mind screw in battery caps I'd recommend the Geekvape Aegis solo 18650 mod, the newer Mk 2 versions scroll in 0.5 Watt increments so that isn't good for you.

You are the first person I know of that likes 0.1 increments of Wattage adjustment

If you don't mind screw in battery caps I'd recommend the Geekvape Aegis solo 18650 mod, the newer Mk 2 versions scroll in 0.5 Watt increments so that isn't good for you.

You are the first person I know of that likes 0.1 increments of Wattage adjustment
Me too - I think it's an MTL thing - I never go under 9 or over 11 watts. :D

Not bought a new mod for ages, or I'd suggest one.

i’ve been using a vaporesso swag. it’s decent. think you can pick them up cheap, they are onto version 2 now.

For Low Wattage any mod should do, my 2 MTL Mods or 3 should i say are Aspire Mixx, really good little mod, the Innokin Coolfire Z80 is also a sturdy little mod and my last MTL one is the Lost Vape GRUS which although great is a little to big for the Nautilus 3 but is the only Silver Mod i have to match the Tank.

Save yourself some time & money and buy a AIO.
I have bought a ton of mods before realising that an AIO is the most practical.
SXK Billet Box,SXK Supbox,Cthulhu,Vandy Vase take your pick.

Save yourself some time & money and buy a AIO.
I have bought a ton of mods before realising that an AIO is the most practical.
SXK Billet Box,SXK Supbox,Cthulhu,Vandy Vase take your pick.

after a while i realised the aio’s are less practical than a mod with a tank.

Ever dropped a mod with a tank while drunk on your hol's?,not good.
Some tanks are TPD 2 ml,not good.
Screwed down battery contacts,hmm.

aye, but if i want to change the build in this dvarw here i just screw off the tank and there is it. no need to remove a panel, unscrew some things, pull a tank out, pull the bottom off it, or even worse, slide down the glass, drain all the liquid out, wrestle the thing out of the holes in the top and bottom while getting liquid everywhere.

it’s easy enough to avoid 2ml tanks, and i find it easier to get the battery out my mods with screw on battery caps than i did with my sxk bb, which used to eat the wraps quite often.

if you drop your devices all the time, just attach a string on to it and stitch it into the inside of your cardigan sleeve. :)

Back
Top Bottom