What's new

My nose is constantly blocked!

You may have a sinus infection which is coincident with vaping. I`d be going to my GP if it`s been going for months.

I’ve had issues with my nose blocking and sinus issues due to vaping. I’ve been able to improve it somewhat by lowering the amount of pg in my juices and stopping exhaling through my nose. I think it’s the pg drying out my nasal passages. I may well have a slight intolerance to pg.

I have been using a 50/50 juice.
My nostrils have become constantly blocked, causing me to sniff alot, especially when I vape.

I have had these issues for the last 6 months using this particular juice, but ended up living with it, thinking it was normal

Should I try pg or vg only?....... What can I do

Please help :)
try piritese nasal spray could be rhinitis

You may have a sinus infection which is coincident with vaping. I`d be going to my GP if it`s been going for months.
As someone who works in healthcare, and has also had sinus issues, this is very good advice. May well be sinusitis/sinus infection coincidentally, and you should also be checked for nasal polyps.

I'm so glad I'm not alone on this. I've been vaping Blu Bluberry for 8 years! My right nostril is always blocked and I get asked if I have cold at least once a day. It always runs too...attractive.
I now snore too and my boyfriend is starting to lose his shit as he can't sleep. Help!

Back
Top Bottom