What's new

My nose is constantly blocked!

jamieuk147

Initiate
I have been using a 50/50 juice.
My nostrils have become constantly blocked, causing me to sniff alot, especially when I vape.

I have had these issues for the last 6 months using this particular juice, but ended up living with it, thinking it was normal

Should I try pg or vg only?....... What can I do

Please help :)

Are you exhaling through the nose jamieuk147?

Thinking the same thing. Always get a runny nose if I exhale vape through it. I wouldn't say blocked though.

Not sure which ingredient causes it, or if it is just vape as a whole. Possibly the vg condensing on the hair within the nasal passage?

It might be the flavouring in the juice, I have to avoid citrus flavours (nose bleeds) and to a lesser degree spice flavours. I've had endless issues with my sinuses over the years, vaping exacerbates it. It goes hand in hand with my almost constant vapers tongue.

Might pay to see your doctor, in my case since i started vaping my nose has been spotless and clean don't even get any boggies to rip out and roll, lol, and i'm almost nine years in.

In all that time i've that many different brands of juice and never had any side affects or problems, best you check it out though buddy.

Might pay to see your doctor, in my case since i started vaping my nose has been spotless and clean don't even get any boggies to rip out and roll, lol, and i'm almost nine years in.

In all that time i've that many different brands of juice and never had any side affects or problems, best you check it out though buddy.

Missing out on the "lick it roll it flick it". Lol

9 years with no rip out and roll? Jesus I don't know how you've survived :)

What nicotine strength and is it normal nicotine or nicotine salts?

Back
Top Bottom