What's new

My Aegis x won't turn on

Not sure if you've received a replacement or got it working yet, but I've had a similar issue with the Aegis X 200W mod.
When replacing with a freshly charged set of batteries, it wont fire up after 5 clicks. After trying different paired sets, I found the problem was with the battery door.
After inserting the batteries, push down on the battery door to make sure it's making a good connection. I do this while clicking to turn it on and it works everytime. It is a bit strange as once it's on releasing pressure on the battery door doesnt turn it off.
Just a thought as that may rectify your issue.

Not sure if you've received a replacement or got it working yet, but I've had a similar issue with the Aegis X 200W mod.
When replacing with a freshly charged set of batteries, it wont fire up after 5 clicks. After trying different paired sets, I found the problem was with the battery door.
After inserting the batteries, push down on the battery door to make sure it's making a good connection. I do this while clicking to turn it on and it works everytime. It is a bit strange as once it's on releasing pressure on the battery door doesnt turn it off.
Just a thought as that may rectify your issue.
II am awaiting Geek Vape to ship a replacement at the moment, thanks for your message though

I have the same problem but after updating, it wouldn't charge so updated it now it wont even turn on?

Back
Top Bottom