What's new

My Aegis x won't turn on

Thats the original Aegis X firmware published by Geekvape_EU

press "+" button (and keep it pressed) when connecting the mod to the computer

Easy peasy

If you press and hold the up and down buttons, you can lock the device settings, but you can still fire it. If you press and hold all three buttons, the device goes into stealth mode, which means the entire screen turns off.

Couldn't help but chuckle at that. Imagine! A mod maker having TWO 200w mods! What are the chances?! :rotflmao:

It's not like the "X" gives it away as being different. :18:

Is it me or did I make a mistake posting that link? Between folks regurgitating stuff already said and offering questionable advice, I lost interest and unwatched. I'm out.

I thought I'd bricked a Legend the other week after running the firmware update, took 7 tries for it to take. Pretty shitty on the part of Geekvape, so yeah

a) check it's not in stealth mode, it'll still fire just with a blank screen
b) run the firmware update
c) contact Geekvape, they do reply

Is it me or did I make a mistake posting that link? Between folks regurgitating stuff already said and offering questionable advice, I lost interest and unwatched. I'm out.
Sorry mate, if I pissed you off I didn't mean to. I didn't read the entire link you posted. I only read that the dude was surprised there were two 200w mods which I found amusing. Probably isn't funny tho. :(

You tried to help. Regardless of other comments I can't see that as ever being a mistake. :)

If none of what has been posted already helps then I'd contact the place you bought it from.

Back
Top Bottom