What's new

My Aegis x won't turn on

Hi I used my mod last night and it]worked perfectly. Went to use it an hour later and it wouldn't turn on. I've tried my other set of newly charged batteries but that made no difference. I have only had the mod for about 2 weeks. any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

As above. I had this issue with my Aegis legend and updating the firmware worked. It's been fine since. Do be sure that you have no firewalls on the PC/Laptop you use though as it won't load through firewalls for some reason, I did it through my work laptop and had to do some jiggery pokery to get it to load.

As above. I had this issue with my Aegis legend and updating the firmware worked. It's been fine since. Do be sure that you have no firewalls on the PC/Laptop you use though as it won't load through firewalls for some reason, I did it through my work laptop and had to do some jiggery pokery to get it to load.
I have no

I just shut it down and when I went to restart it it would not start up on the usual 5 clicks I have tried cleaning the inside.

Back
Top Bottom