What's new

MTL advice for icy fruit and mint?

silk186

Achiever
I have not tried a lot of dessert flavours as my first was a bit sickly. A have since moved on to flavours like watermelon mint, blueberg, grape mental and heisenberg. I'm now vaping primarily on a Dvarw MTL. I will try the cheesecake again as well as fruit loops, but I would like to mostly stick which the flavours I like. Would something like the Kayfun Prime be better for fruit flavours or will I have similar results with all MTL tanks due to design and wattage?

Can't be much help ....... I've no idea if I just don't like fruit flavours, or if I just don't enjoy vaping them because I'm strictly MTL. Just about the only 'fruit' I like is the lime Firewater.

I have an apple tobacco that I like ...... I don't know the answer to your question, I know liquids can taste different in different tanks but I only care what they taste like in my tanks.

The tank is more important to me, my liquids have to fit to that not the other way round.

I have an apple tobacco that I like ...... I don't know the answer to your question, I know liquids can taste different in different tanks but I only care what they taste like in my tanks.

The tank is more important to me, my liquids have to fit to that not the other way round.
Yep same here - I likd the B-juice Golden Child apple tobacco too.

I used to vape fruit menthols in kayfuns, tasted fine to me. Is that what you're after? The only advice I can really give you is to just try it. You'll know if you like it.

I’m going to mix the rest of my golden child up at 5%, and savour it. I should get about 200ml out of it.

It will be the last, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom