What's new

Manabush - Too Thick?!? Going black in Nautilus

Chris Brookes

Postman
Evening,

I'm just trying to wrap my head about some issues with Manabush liquid. I've used in a Nautilus and Nautilus 2 (0.7 coil). The juices I've tried are Sweet tobacco and Powow Sauce. They are both 18mg and 50/50; both are very thick and difficult to get out the bottle.

When used my tank struggles with them slightly (gurgles) which doesn't happen with any other liquid and the vape produced is somehow 'hollow' in sensation. The liquid then goes from dark to near black.

Wondered if anyone could shed some light - bad batch perhaps? Or am I being daft?

what liquids do you usually use? Manabush is 50/50 so not considered 'thick' by most....

what wattage are you running the coils at?

they will 'gunk' your coils though and that can leak back into the liquid in your tank if the coil is getting past it's best... which will make it darker.

If the coilis passed it's best that will also effect flavour and may be what you describe as 'hollow'

I vape Manabush all the time and often nautilus coiled tanks, so I should be able to help but I'm not sure what's happening at the moment.

being 50/50 they are not thick.
what im guessing has happened is TPD law states all bottles are 10ml and only allow 20 drops per minute to free fall out through the nozzle so its now harder to get a lot out per squeeze.

what wattage are you running at.
gurgling is either a flooded coil or too high wattage.
liquid turning black is down to whats prevously been used in your coil which is now stuck in the cotton.

maybe @ZT can advise further.

All liquids are pre-tpd. I usually vape a 50/50 B&H flavour by mirage, which is a gold colour and stays that way, even though it's 24mg. When I use that after the manabush that goes much darker too; but only after the manabush.

On the .7 I usually vape around 20-22, never found a sweet spot with Manabush. The coil is rated up to 24w. Gurgling only seems to happen on the manabush, including when I used some 70vg liquids (they never gurgled)

The liquid seems very, very thick in texture and sort of stays together like an oil. Both flavours are very dark, and I attribute the thickness to the flavouring which is very strong and on occasion I have had to mix with a flavourless 50:50, which never worked, they just seemed to separate back out and I'd be left with the thick dark near unvapabale sludge

pre tpd liquids will be darker, that added with the types of flavours they are will make them dark
gurgling is from flooded coils ie too saturated

edited @MrDJ lol

Last edited:
Gurgling nautilus
Usually found when new or when cleaned. If you don't lube the coil base and threads with eliquid before use it can seep a little into the base. Just wipe out with a kitchen towel. Blow any liquid out the airflow and put back together lubing up as you go and it should be fine.

being 50/50 they are not thick.
what im guessing has happened is TPD law states all bottles are 10ml and only allow 20 drops per minute to free fall out through the nozzle so its now harder to get a lot out per squeeze.

what wattage are you running at.
gurgling is either a flooded coil or too high wattage.
liquid turning black is down to whats prevously been used in your coil which is now stuck in the cotton.

maybe @ZT can advise further.

I didn't know that. Its no wonder I have to squeeze the bottle like a tit to get the juice out

All liquids are pre-tpd. I usually vape a 50/50 B&H flavour by mirage, which is a gold colour and stays that way, even though it's 24mg. When I use that after the manabush that goes much darker too; but only after the manabush.

On the .7 I usually vape around 20-22, never found a sweet spot with Manabush. The coil is rated up to 24w. Gurgling only seems to happen on the manabush, including when I used some 70vg liquids (they never gurgled)

The liquid seems very, very thick in texture and sort of stays together like an oil. Both flavours are very dark, and I attribute the thickness to the flavouring which is very strong and on occasion I have had to mix with a flavourless 50:50, which never worked, they just seemed to separate back out and I'd be left with the thick dark near unvapabale sludge

If I'm honest it just sounds like Manabush isn't your thing.... dark and strong flavours is what Manabush is.

Back
Top Bottom