What's new

MANABUSH Outstanding customer service and grt juice

Ooops, sorry if this seems the case, we only ever drop a juice if it stops selling for a while, it is never a rash decision. But nevertheless I do apologise

Great to see you here .... I think he's maybe talking about back with the TPD crap and you decided to put the newer flavours though first, before you started doing shortfills and some of the older flavours got dropped for a while before they came back. I understand why all that stuff happened and I know it's not always something you are able to control as you'd like because of circumstances.

Martyn had stuff to deal with too with both Nokomis and Spiritwalker so it's understandable.

Ooops, sorry if this seems the case, we only ever drop a juice if it stops selling for a while, it is never a rash decision. But nevertheless I do apologise
Just pulling your chain bud.
Had a period where I couldn't get oriental plunder for love nor money.

Yeah i have to agree that @ZT is top notch, Was in contact with me all the way through my recent troubles with you know who. I really recommend Manabush to everyone, them and Prime Vapes are top drawer.

Just pulling your chain bud.
Had a period where I couldn't get oriental plunder for love nor money.

Ah that one was due to the specific flavoring in there becoming rarer than rocking horse poop, we had to rework.

Great to see you here .... I think he's maybe talking about back with the TPD crap and you decided to put the newer flavours though first, before you started doing shortfills and some of the older flavours got dropped for a while before they came back. I understand why all that stuff happened and I know it's not always something you are able to control as you'd like because of circumstances.

Martyn had stuff to deal with too with both Nokomis and Spiritwalker so it's understandable.

Sure was a bull buster of a time, but hey ho. Nice to visit the forums again, not been here for quite some time

Sure was a bull buster of a time, but hey ho. Nice to visit the forums again, not been here for quite some time

It must be, I don't think I even knew you were a member here and I've been here over 5 years! :D

Back
Top Bottom