What's new

Lost vape drone BF dna250c

greenbrucelee

Achiever
The release date of the drone dna 250c squonk mod is December 20th apparently.

I may get it since my dna75c battery door knackered and they sent me a replacement which was pointless since the inside hinge was screwed too.

Anyway looks like they do a black one (carbon I think), silver, ultem and stainless steel and ultem.

Looks like the price is £119

There is one review of it on youtube but its in russian and youtube translation isn't the best but it looks quite big which could be an issue and the bottle seems to be 8mm.

Hopefully some real reviews will come out soon.

I seen the ultem one briefly on @todd review. Looks just great. If that's your thing. Its definitely my type of thing

Just gonna have to wait for the proper review. Looks nice though.

yeah suppose so. It looks quite big and chunky. Might not be really good for carrying around.

I might settle for a therion single battery squonk but was thinking about topside squonk.

yeah suppose so. It looks quite big and chunky. Might not be really good for carrying around.

I might settle for a therion single battery squonk but was thinking about topside squonk.
Ive got a few of those and love them. Just got a mirage from the classies thats also great. For a coffee table squirter the new drone looks fab

Back
Top Bottom