What's new

Looking to upgrade my e-cig

JDW

Initiate
Hi guys, currently using a aspire tigon kit which is priced at £30, it's good but I'm looking for something with a bit more power. Any suggestions, please?

Budget is £100

You can buy a lot for £100.

Some more info would help narrow down suggestions...

Is moar power your only stipulation?
Internal battery or replaceable?
If replaceable, single or dual?
I'd assume you prefer DTL (Direct To Lung)?

R u ordering from the uk or china, it makes a significant amount of difference as to what things will cost

You can buy a lot for £100.

Some more info would help narrow down suggestions...

Is moar power your only stipulation?
Internal battery or replaceable?
If replaceable, single or dual?
I'd assume you prefer DTL (Direct To Lung)?

Oh I forgot,

Mouth to lung is a priority, maybe an adjustable wattage etc. And something not too small or too big, just average size. Not too bothered about the amount of vapour.

Do u build?

The digiflavor sbs kit is a looker, or u could put a diff tank on it

Oh I forgot,

Mouth to lung is a priority, maybe an adjustable wattage etc. And something not too small or too big, just average size. Not too bothered about the amount of vapour.

In that case anything I was going to suggest goes out the window as I only do DTL/RDL. I'll leave you in the gentle, loving hands of our MTL experts ;)

Oh I forgot,

100 quid is plenty if you want a mod and tank freemax maxus 50W is great fireluke 22 that comes with it one of the best MTL stock coil tanks 1.5ohm coils, vaporesso gtx 1 kit is great or theres rebuildables if you're into that plenty if options and plenty of people here to help

Back
Top Bottom