What's new

Looking for a new rda

mattylucas

Initiate
Right now I have the drop dead rda and I find the flavour to be subpar. Wondering what other rdas may be an upgrade for me. I like lots of airflow and lots of flavour.

The Passage RDA is supposed to be very good, if you don't want to go for Hellvape then The Wotofo Recurve is up there. I personally would give the new Wotofo Profile 1.5 a go though, don't think the stainless steel meshes are out for it so can't run it temp control just yet.

I think any RDA is a upgrade from the drop dead accept the dead rabbit as that's dog shit as well [emoji16]

Asgard mini is what your looking for [emoji6]

Soul S RDA- great RDA and great flavour

pRPxwXP.png

28mm Sherman rda, might be a bit tight on the air for you, better for flavour than the 24mm Kennedy imo. Messy git though, probably more to do with me over dripping. Availability whether a clone or authentic might be a prob.

Vandy Vape pulse 24ml good airflow and good flavour and the best thing is you can pick em up for a tenner on ebay ive got 3 of em and just love em.

Is it only for squonking? I dont have a squonk device
No you can drip with it too but again it's another RDA I don't rate in fact I have a black one in a draw if you want it pm me your Addy and I'll get it posted to you on Saturday morning

Back
Top Bottom