What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

Thanks, I keep coming back to your list. Google is starting to get flooded with general crap when searching for new vendors. Don't suppose you have an opposite list of ones to avoid hah

Thanks, I keep coming back to your list. Google is starting to get flooded with general crap when searching for new vendors. Don't suppose you have an opposite list of ones to avoid hah
sadly not as there are still quite a lot out there that are crap.
easiest way is if its not on the list then its down to you to take the risk. if it turns out they are good then post here and i can add to the list. this needs to be a few members recommendations though as weve had a few at the beginning that were recommended by one person and the next 10 said they were shite.

sadly not as there are still quite a lot out there that are crap.
easiest way is if its not on the list then its down to you to take the risk. if it turns out they are good then post here and i can add to the list. this needs to be a few members recommendations though as weve had a few at the beginning that were recommended by one person and the next 10 said they were shite.

yea good point. I'll keep an eye out if I come across anymore. Most the ones I regularly use and trust are all ready on the list anyway. Thanks again

Hi, have you had any dealings with a company called Bluestar? I found them during a search of the net and wondered if you or anyone else had tried their liquids. Prices look reasonable.

they are on my list so recomended by someone but ive not used them myself.
you might get more of a responce if you ask again in the "Everything E Cig" sub forum.

they are on my list so recomended by someone but ive not used them myself.
you might get more of a responce if you ask again in the "Everything E Cig" sub forum.
Thanks for info, I am a lazy git when it comes to reading through lists. If you have heard of them and they have been recommended that is good enough for me.

waha,these are what i want as i am looking forwardan online shop worth to buy a starter kit

Back
Top Bottom