What's new

Larger tanks for eGo batteries

Sharon Kay

Initiate
I have 2 eGo batteries, an eGo-C Twist and an eGo-V v3 Mega. I am using a Kangertech EVOD (1.8ohms coil) on one and an Innokin iClear 16 Dual Coil Clearomizer (2.1ohms coil) on the other.

Both tanks only hold around 1.6ml of liquid.

Can anyone recommend a good tank that would fit (eGo/510) but hold more liquid, i.e. 3 or 4ml please?

Greensound gsv tanks fit with a beauty ring to cover difference in size, Mrs 666 uses one ATM

I have 2 eGo batteries, an eGo-C Twist and an eGo-V v3 Mega. I am using a Kangertech EVOD (1.8ohms coil) on one and an Innokin iClear 16 Dual Coil Clearomizer (2.1ohms coil) on the other.

Both tanks only hold around 1.6ml of liquid.

Can anyone recommend a good tank that would fit (eGo/510) but hold more liquid, i.e. 3 or 4ml please?

If I remember right, both those batteries have ego and 510 threads (as in 1 inner and 1 outer thread) so any tank with either threading will fit.
Both h5 and vivi nova will fit, if as above. But there will be an overhang, so you might want to posh it up with 1 of these. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-Univer...046289?hash=item58f7d4e391:g:XPgAAOSwYvFZNDzO

Don't forget about the coil size those batteries work best at 1.3 to 1.8 ohm.

You might want to consider the Smok Trophy v2, from China only now I guess? Pop a naturevape coil in it and you'll be fine [emoji106]

If I remember right, both those batteries have ego and 510 threads (as in 1 inner and 1 outer thread) so any tank with either threading will fit.
Both h5 and vivi nova will fit, if as above. But there will be an overhang, so you might want to posh it up with 1 of these. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-Univer...046289?hash=item58f7d4e391:g:XPgAAOSwYvFZNDzO

Don't forget about the coil size those batteries work best at 1.3 to 1.8 ohm.

Thankyou :) The viva nova is out of stock so I will try the H5.

I have been using 1.8 coils with my EVOD and eGo Twist and 2.1 with my Innokin tank and eGo Mega, is this wrong?

You might want to consider the Smok Trophy v2, from China only now I guess? Pop a naturevape coil in it and you'll be fine [emoji106]

Found a Smok Trophy v2 :) but can't find the naturvspe coil. What ohm would the coil be?

I'm pretty sure it's these coils > Naturevape Someone will correct me if I'm wrong @ossettbob?

They're 1.4 ohm or 1.8 ohm.

Worth finding the 'How to re-wick video' on YouTube too - looks fairly easy to change the cotton. They should last a long time.

I'm pretty sure it's these coils > Naturevape Someone will correct me if I'm wrong @ossettbob?

They're 1.4 ohm or 1.8 ohm.

Worth finding the 'How to re-wick video' on YouTube too - looks fairly easy to change the cotton. They should last a long time.
Yes, those are the ones, last for ages too.

Think Heaven Gifts still do the Smok Trophy V2 & as said, with NV coil you can`t go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom