What's new

JacVapour S22 or VIM Mod & Tank

Was pretty chuffed on receipt.
Then the usual niggles - arrgh mega leakage and drinking juice like it was going out ta fashion.

I wasnt sure what I was in all honesty - mtl, dtl, tight or loose what have you! I reached out to customer services about the constant leak and was told it was because my vape style was DTL - "long and deep" that is literraly what "she said"!! and was advised to get DL coils - bummer as I'd got a pack of mtl's 1.0. Also advised against high VG for this.

I was fiddling this, constantly being aware of my vaping ( careful not to make it too 'ling or deep'!) which was not enjoyable. Still leaked.
Was tempted to jack it in , no pun intended - and pickup a couple of new Pockex's. Even had a few roll ups ( naughty naughty!)

However! Today i pulled out the airflow stopper ( you have to pull it right out and bung it back in the opposite way for the tiny airflow hole). This seems to be working! No leaking and I'm not drinking juice!!
Now it's proper - long low and deep is how I like to vape and this is doing it!

Was pretty chuffed on receipt.
Then the usual niggles - arrgh mega leakage and drinking juice like it was going out ta fashion.

I wasnt sure what I was in all honesty - mtl, dtl, tight or loose what have you! I reached out to customer services about the constant leak and was told it was because my vape style was DTL - "long and deep" that is literraly what "she said"!! and was advised to get DL coils - bummer as I'd got a pack of mtl's 1.0. Also advised against high VG for this.

I was fiddling this, constantly being aware of my vaping ( careful not to make it too 'ling or deep'!) which was not enjoyable. Still leaked.
Was tempted to jack it in , no pun intended - and pickup a couple of new Pockex's. Even had a few roll ups ( naughty naughty!)

However! Today i pulled out the airflow stopper ( you have to pull it right out and bung it back in the opposite way for the tiny airflow hole). This seems to be working! No leaking and I'm not drinking juice!!
Now it's proper - long low and deep is how I like to vape and this is doing it!
Crikey so you were trying to dl with the stopper in?

strange as ive never had a leak on mine except for once and that was due to using a thicker tip dripper to fill up the tank and it dribbled down the chimney.
ive never moved the rubber stopper on the bottom as i like a loser draw using the 0.5 coil.

Crikey so you were trying to dl with the stopper in?
I aint sure what I was doing!
Its now got the stopper in, and it seems to be just right. Maybe I thought I liked it loose but apparently not.
Also got me thinking now - had read about flooding coil, burning off excess - never really bothered - but now with the clear tank and big drip - I can actually see it now - the liquid flowing in on pressing button... thats something for me to research.
Lol might get myself along to some sort of vape newbie workshop/meetup group!!

I aint sure what I was doing!
Its now got the stopper in, and it seems to be just right. Maybe I thought I liked it loose but apparently not.
Also got me thinking now - had read about flooding coil, burning off excess - never really bothered - but now with the clear tank and big drip - I can actually see it now - the liquid flowing in on pressing button... thats something for me to research.
Lol might get myself along to some sort of vape newbie workshop/meetup group!!
Every tank has its own idiosyncrasies. Just takes a while to get used to things. Nothing to worry about

strange as ive never had a leak on mine except for once and that was due to using a thicker tip dripper to fill up the tank and it dribbled down the chimney.
ive never moved the rubber stopper on the bottom as i like a loser draw using the 0.5 coil.
Too tight for me with the stopper in. I moved it round so bottom hole is at max. Sticking your finger over the hole when refilling helps reduce any gurgling/spit back as that was my only issue. No leaking except when I haven't used it for a couple of days & it's fallen over in the van door pocket. Couple of flicks & all is good though.

Having a right 'mare with this - however the customer service has been excellent.
Leaked all over the place through the bottom.
Recommended DL coils by CS.
Still leaking - so I assumed it a tank issue.
Again customer service excellent and sending me out a new one.

are you sure the nib of the bottle is fully in the hole to fill the tank up as any that goes down the middle will leak out the bottom.

Ah yes cheers- all in order there. That's about the only place you could go wrong on this - wrong hole. Everything else is really well made a fitted firmly. I assume it might be a didgy tank somehow - liquid leaks out of the air hole. That's the only thing I can think of. There's no other residues or pooling elsewhere bar from it coming down the air hole to the bottom - must be coming out the bottom of the tank somehow. When removed the bottom of the tank is covered in liquid .Slightly concerned as it sometimes leaks down and get sin the charging port.

Hoping that the replacement tank will solve it!

Ah yes cheers- all in order there. That's about the only place you could go wrong on this - wrong hole. Everything else is really well made a fitted firmly. I assume it might be a didgy tank somehow - liquid leaks out of the air hole. That's the only thing I can think of. There's no other residues or pooling elsewhere bar from it coming down the air hole to the bottom - must be coming out the bottom of the tank somehow. When removed the bottom of the tank is covered in liquid .Slightly concerned as it sometimes leaks down and get sin the charging port.

Hoping that the replacement tank will solve it!
Just wondering if the drip tip oring is faulty and not creating the vacuum effect to keep the liquid in? Have 3 vim tanks and never had an issue. Shame it’s happened to you but JV are great at sorting crap out!

Back
Top Bottom