What's new

Is there any disadvantages from vaping at high voltage?

Thanks for the replying Mr.Bruce Lee.
As you've mention about the temp control, in actually I have also tried to use the SS316L in my Dovpo Riva 250c, and I searched a lot on the internet for the TFR Curve that people say it worked such as,DJaquith Version, Wire Wizard Steam Engine, and also I try to find the DJLSB Version (but found the 404 Forbidden instead on his website haha). However, whenever I used it, It worked just only for the first 4-5 times vaping, and then when I try to drip some liquid on it, I only received the too cool vape with muted flavour, so I have to unscrew the atty then put it in again to have it worked again, and the thing is I don't think it will protect me from the dry burning doing that.

The question is
1. Which version is the best TFR for your SS316L? Do you have any CSV File?
2. According to my atty unscrewing, is it a proper way to recalibrating the atomizer?

I use 0092 for TCR I only have csv for batteries.
You can reset by unscrewing but you can connect your riva to escribe and press the button that says ohms abd it will read the ohms of the coils then when you upload the settings to the mod. Beaware though that its best to let the RDA, tank or whatever you are using to cool down so the ohms will be correct.

Have you tried replay mode? replay is temp control but instead of yu having to dial in settings and trying to find the vape you like all you need to do is keep vaping till you find the vape you like and select save. Then you will get the same vape everytime and no dry hits,

As with your too cool vape if doing manually instead of replay set your wattage to 65/70 then with the temp start at 232c and increse untill it does what its supposed to. I usually do 50-65w and 262c and coils I usually use are triple fused claptons at 30gx3/30 gauge not spaced or single clapton 26gauge which I space.

I use 0092 for TCR I only have csv for batteries.
You can reset by unscrewing but you can connect your riva to escribe and press the button that says ohms abd it will read the ohms of the coils then when you upload the settings to the mod. Beaware though that its best to let the RDA, tank or whatever you are using to cool down so the ohms will be correct.

Have you tried replay mode? replay is temp control but instead of yu having to dial in settings and trying to find the vape you like all you need to do is keep vaping till you find the vape you like and select save. Then you will get the same vape everytime and no dry hits,

As with your too cool vape if doing manually instead of replay set your wattage to 65/70 then with the temp start at 232c and increse untill it does what its supposed to. I usually do 50-65w and 262c and coils I usually use are triple fused claptons at 30gx3/30 gauge not spaced or single clapton 26gauge which I space.

Thank you Bruce.

Does it mean you just put the TCR in the escribe like this?
upload_2021-7-20_17-2-1.png

Maybe I'll give it a try again when available.

I have tried replay mode it worked great!
but what I actually looking for also is the temp protection. As far as I have tried, whenever I try to burn all the juice in the cotton, it get burnt every time without any temp protect kicking in.

Attachments

• upload_2021-7-20_17-1-23.png
    upload_2021-7-20_17-1-23.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 22
Thank you Bruce.

Does it mean you just put the TCR in the escribe like this?
View attachment 251094

Maybe I'll give it a try again when available.

I have tried replay mode it worked great!
but what I actually looking for also is the temp protection. As far as I have tried, whenever I try to burn all the juice in the cotton, it get burnt every time without any temp protect kicking in.

Yes thats the correct bit to put it in but you should have to do it with a dna mod. I only did it once just to see how it worked. All you should really need to do is fiddle about with your wattage and temp figure. You dont always get the temp protect message but you know its working when no vapour is produced when you fire the mod. Wicking is important in temp control. It should be tight in the coil but not so tight that if you pull the cotton it pulls your coils.

Back
Top Bottom