What's new

Is there any disadvantages from vaping at high voltage?

Pretty fitting video for this thread below. Only time I've been able to handle Jai for 45 minutes if I'm honest :)

Pretty fitting video for this thread below. Only time I've been able to handle Jai for 45 minutes if I'm honest :)

Wow! thank you for the video and also for the last page replying. I have never noticed this video exists, and yes, maybe I have to check for the voltage limit of each mod, before deciding to buy.

No worries mate we are cool, but as said 6 n half years and no issues that you have mentioned. I agree with a lot of stuff about batteries but most of us on here use Fogstar for batteries so we get quality and no fake batteries.
Obviously using mechs at times means my batteries are checked for issues often.
Actually the only time i have had issues with a DNA is ones with LIPO's rather than using 18650-21700's and i didn't fit the lipo.

Farsalinos' study from back in something like 2014 showed that increased wattage led to increased toxin production - especially aldehydes. His advice was to use higher strength liquids at lower wattages and to vape less frequently than reducing nic and vaping more often or increasing the power used.

The bulk of other research comes from dubious sources and nigh-on no independent work has been conducted in this area since.

It all remains safer than smoking, but on the very limited evidence MTL is safer than DTL.
Thats actually exactly what i have been doin...at a nic level i cant mention...i feel much better than i did prior

He's ok guy...but yeah. .batteries. *sigh*
Cleanup

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom